bareMinerals Red Makeup Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Red Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Bloomer
I have three of these in different sizes and love them. They may be kind of small if you’re a makeup enthusiast but the percent size for someone like me with a few makeup essentials. They have a thick outer material that protects fragile makeup from getting g crushed or dropped.
Las Vegas
Great make up bag. It holds all my essentials when traveling. I love the design and the color. A real 👑 make up bag. I’m very satisfied with the purchase
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this faux leather bag & wish it was sold separately! It’s super sturdy & does a great job protecting makeup brushes when I travel before I got a brush roll. I currently use it for my The brushes I don’t use often or use on other people.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome makeup bag. Holds a good amount of makeup and can fit in a decent size purse. It's also pretty and looks like a handbag.
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I receivedy bag when I made a bundling purchase 3 years ago at a bare minerals store in Savannah Georgia. I love it. It's lasted so long
New Holland, PA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I love this little bag! It can fit my essentials for any overnight trip and it can easily be packed in my suitcase or purse! I can fit six or seven powders (depending on their size), my three main brushes, an eyeliner pencil, and mascara. What else does one need in a small travel sized makeup bag?!
Pomona, CA
Such a cute little bag to put my make up in. Fits everywhere. Even in my purse so I can take it everywhere I go!
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This bag holds a shocking amount of products for it's size and after having this bag for two years I definitely feel like it is high quality because there are no tears or damage and I travel with it frequently.
paducah
personally i found the bag waaaaay too small for everything i need for my make up routine. i was expecting it to last a little longer but towards the end of me using it (maybe a month or so) the bottom of it started looking frayed and torn up, i was very unhappy. but it did look really cute & all of my friends loved the color!
Love the color and texture of this case. Fits perfectly in my purse and fits exactly what I need. Always grab this when I'm leaving for the day.

Looking for your answer?