BY BAREMINERALS

hannah l.
Paducah, KY
personally i found the bag waaaaay too small for everything i need for my make up routine. i was expecting it to last a little longer but towards the end of me using it (maybe a month or so) the bottom of it started looking frayed and torn up, i was very unhappy. but it did look really cute & all of my friends loved the color!
Michelle C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This bag holds a shocking amount of products for it's size and after having this bag for two years I definitely feel like it is high quality because there are no tears or damage and I travel with it frequently.
Kailyn L.
Love the color and texture of this case. Fits perfectly in my purse and fits exactly what I need. Always grab this when I'm leaving for the day.
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
Love this bag! I carry all my makeup and essentials in the bag. It's easy to travel with and if you just want to take it with you in the purse.
Destiney P.
I got this as a gift when I spent a lot of money. It's lasted me a few years and I love it! It's kinda small but it works well for vacations!
Hannah M.
I absolutely love this product.  I use it all the time, and it never fails to work perfectly.  I highly reccomend this product.
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
Such a cute little bag to put my make up in. Fits everywhere. Even in my purse so I can take it everywhere I go!
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isabell B.
Nashville, TN
I love this bag. It's cute and just the perfect size to take on vacation for all my essentials.