BY BAREMINERALS

bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing color in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber- ingredients known to deliver anti-aging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness and antioxidants for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing color. Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers and harsh chemicals.

Brookelyn M.
Lehi
Pressed shadow by bare Minerals blew me away, especially since most of the product they have is loose powder based. These colors are beautiful and bright!
These quads are cute and adorable and easy to carry in your purse and work well for travel!
Kanarian K.
Atlanta
I love, love, love this product. I never used eyeshadow that much before, but now I find myself buying pallets. This particular set contains beautiful colors and the pigment is A+ quality.
Tayany R.
I really enjoy the BareMinerals eyeshadow formula in these quads and palettes. They are vibrant and last s decent amount of time. The shades are all nice and neutral. Great for everyday wear. They are super easy to carry around and the perfect makeup for a quick look to do when you don't have much time or don't want to put that much effort but still look great.
Amber L.
Riverside , CA
This is the only eye shadow i use. it does not leave powder all over my face. it goes on smooth and i do not have to apply too many layers to get a nice coverage. I love that it last a long time and I don't have to spend too much to get a great eye shadow. I will always get their shadows.
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
This palette has the prettiest colors! They blend out amazing and are very pigmented. The packaging feels very nice and I think it's very good quality for the price.
Hayley J.
I have a different color combination of this pallet but personally I don't love it, mine doesn't blend too well and I was expecting a little more from it.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Stephanie T.
I love the ready shadows. They are not chalky and go on very smoothly. Great for travel, just throw them in at last minute.
Hailey C.
I wasn't a huge fa of the colors in this product so I'm not the biggest fan of it. the product is good quality though!
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
I really enjoy using this product! However I don't use the yellow or brown very often. Pretty good deal for the price
Gris H.
This looks amazing. Are the pigmented and buildable?