bareMinerals READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette ($93 Value), R430 - Golden Dark, 1 ea

BY BAREMINERALS

R430 - Golden Dark: For dark golden skin tones This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel. This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel- all in our innovative solid mineral technology. Even better, these bareMinerals READY® complexion essentials are powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex to deliver anti-aging benefits for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Collection Includes: see more...

Jennifer H.
I love this product would so purchase this again i love the colors its amazing would so recommend to many others
Elle D.
Hamilton, NJ
I need another one. This stuff I used everyday. The different shade it made you look and feel, that's a bonus.
Gaby C.
San Nicolás De Los Garza , TX
Perfect set, this was the first thing o got from bare minerals and since then I been purchasing very frequently
Taylor S.
Ossian , IN
Just bought my second one of this! Love it great for travel, everything you need! Use the concealer every day.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
works amazingly gets rid of every blemish you might have but it is pretty expensive. my eye color is brown.
Jamie G.
I don't have this color but I love their products for my sensitive skin. It holds and really lasts.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this compact. Great for deeper skin tones. I would suggest using a primer with this
It's super easy to travel with or easily move around I bought it from ulta or Sephora
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
I love this! This set has everything that you could ever need and nothing that you won't use. It's great to start out with to figure out what shade you need. It actually last a really long time. Mine lasted probably 6 months. I love that you can take this on the go and I feel like my skin improved by using bare minerals as opposed to their makeup brands.
C R.
This is an amazing set, I carry a few of these in different colours for my clients, they are so good they have everything you need for your complexion, such good value too. I definitely recommend this product for traveling so good.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Did they discontinue this product? I only find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (and that's becoming more rare)