bareMinerals READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette ($93 Value), R430 - Golden Dark, 1 ea

BY BAREMINERALS

R430 - Golden Dark: For dark golden skin tones This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel. This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel- all in our innovative solid mineral technology. Even better, these bareMinerals READY® complexion essentials are powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex to deliver anti-aging benefits for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Collection Includes: see more...

Megan K.
I love these products! They are a great price and I use them a lot! They are great product on the market. I love bare minerals
Melinda M.
Mulberry, FL
Love bareminerals. Goes on smooth. Love the different colors. Hold all day. Love this product highly recommend this product
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
This is always in my bag when traveling it's the perfect alternative to all of the individual little jars I use at home!
Dana W.
Mobile, AL
When I am in a hurry this make up goes on fast, last a long time an is very to reappy. Much easier than liquid makeup.
Emma M.
Great product until I dropped it and it crumbled - easy to blend looks very natural, not sure of it was worth the price
Jae I K.
This is a great product.
It was really useful when doing makeup on other people. Especially at school before a dance.
jamie b.
i love this so much its so nice for any skin color and is kinda expensive but it think that it is worth the value
Jessica S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette. It's great for vacations when you don't want to pack a lot but need a little of everything!
Gennalee H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this bare minerals product because of my active eczema and doesn't make my skin flare like other products
Marisa T.
I love this product would so purchase this again i love the colors its amazing would so recommend to many others
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Did they discontinue this product? I only find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (and that's becoming more rare)