bareMinerals READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette ($93 Value), R430 - Golden Dark, 1 ea

BY BAREMINERALS

R430 - Golden Dark: For dark golden skin tones This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel. This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel- all in our innovative solid mineral technology. Even better, these bareMinerals READY® complexion essentials are powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex to deliver anti-aging benefits for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Collection Includes: see more...

Lucy C.
Good selection of natural colors. This was my first time using and if you like the colors you cannot go wrong. Comes in convenient case that you can take with you and apply on the go. includes an application brush. One con would be that bareMinerals can be expensive, but it is quality
Amanda J.
Kingsland, GA
This is the only correcting make up palette I will use. The colors blend very nicely with my natural coloring and don't leave me feeling like I have makeup caked on my face. The Bare Minerals brand is a little pricey unfortunately, but you really get what you pay for
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
It matches my skin complexion perfectly. It also has everything that is needed on my face in one palette and pouch. Very lightweight but I get the coverage needed and doesn't make me break out.
Angus B.
Yellville, AR
Because I have darker skin this palette works perfect for me. I've used other big box store brands in the past and they never seem to last and I have to use twice as much. My eyes are hazel so this is the perfect color for them. I highly recommend this palette.
Deborah H.
Louisville, KY
I love the colors and the coverage of bare minerals
.i use it every day and I am very satisfied I love it. I prefer to use the minerals ove all others. It covers completely and blends perfectly.my eyes are brown .i would recomend
Emily F.
I love BareMinerals, so I wasn't surprised by the high quality of these products! This is a great gift as it's a simple palette for quick and easy makeup. Good for beginners in contouring and in a darling little zip up bag!
Hannah W.
Pearisburg, VA
This palette makes it so easy to perfect your face and contour and highlight on the go! It comes with a brush made specifically for the products it comes with, so it's very easy to apply. The price is good for what your getting! I would definitely recommend!
Diana M.
Huntington Park, CA
I love Bareminerals is my makeup for every day, I am so in love of the minerals foundation and this kit have everything I need, is perfect for travel, I have 2 of this babies one in my bag and the other in my house.
sara T.
Reston, VA
This product is very nice and pigmeted. It is worth the price. It compares better than the others. I love that it is natural. I love the packaging it's soo pretty. I buy it at sephora.
Tal A.
This is absolutely the best palette out there I got both of my sisters to buy it because they were Obsessed and it is the most amazing purchase I've ever made
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Did they discontinue this product? I only find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (and that's becoming more rare)