bareMinerals READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette ($93 Value), R430 - Golden Dark, 1 ea

BY BAREMINERALS

R430 - Golden Dark: For dark golden skin tones This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel. This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel- all in our innovative solid mineral technology. Even better, these bareMinerals READY® complexion essentials are powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex to deliver anti-aging benefits for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Collection Includes: see more...

Sama H.
Orange, CA
I have this palette and it is great for travel or for home. Has everything in one palette that you could need. I also like that it has a zipper case so you can put other stuff in there.
Amber Y.
I love bare minerals powder products but I really didn't like this palette. I'm a medium skin tone and some of these tones seemed way too dark for me. It contoured great but I looked like an ugly cousin of The Kardashian sisters. I only used it the once, set it down, and never picked it back up. Sorry it was a no for me :(
Johanna M.
Although the quality of these products are nice, I didn't really care for the shades or undertones of some of these products. I found the bronzer very red toned and the highlight much too cool toned in comparison, which did not make a cohesive palette. However, the concealer is excellent.
Salina S.
The bareMinerals READY To GO Complexion Palette is literally perfect for traveling! I packed this when I was staying in Boston for 2 weeks, and it was like my baby. It's built to travel, and don't need special bags for the plane. I would recommend, especially for the travel bug!
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
I have this is the shade light. I really like it & I use it a lot. The concealer works pretty good & so does the bronzer. But for the light palette the highlight shade is dark & leaves a bronze shimmer on your face. The setting powder also has flashback on the camera.
Lynsi W.
Chillicothe, OH
Worth every penny ! I can't live without my bareminerals ! These palates are simple and so handy having everyone in one place. Matches my skin perfectly and blends so well. Light & airy can barely tell I'm even wearing makeup ! I highly suggest this product.
Lexi W.
This is a good starter kit if you are just getting into makeup! It has all the elements you need for a glamours face. Go easy on the concealer because it goes out FAST! But overall great product! Would highly recommend for a makeup beginner!
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
I have used bare essential sllot. The salon I worked at sells it. Loved most everything. This pallet was one of my favorites. Loved having basically a contouring kit all in one. With my color, I really liked the blush and bronzer.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love bare minerals. It makes my skin look flawless. I love how convenient this pallet is an great for touch ups. It gives sheer or full coverage very buildable. It is so good for your skin an feels like you have nothing on
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS
I love the Bare Mineral pallets. They are a little expensive, but they are really nice. The make up goes on really easily, it is light weight so you do not really feel it, and it lasts all day. They also have different color sets for different eye colors.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Did they discontinue this product? I only find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (and that's becoming more rare)