bareMinerals READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette ($93 Value), R430 - Golden Dark, 1 ea

BY BAREMINERALS

R430 - Golden Dark: For dark golden skin tones This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel. This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel- all in our innovative solid mineral technology. Even better, these bareMinerals READY® complexion essentials are powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex to deliver anti-aging benefits for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Collection Includes: see more...

Heaven B.
I absolutely love this product!!This brand is amazing for natural looks and when you wanna wear light make up.I wear it pretty often and get a lot of compliments when I wear it.You can buy it at Ulta for around $40 and shorty after that I started to see it at TJ-Max here and there for about $25.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
Overall I really like this, it's nice to have everything I need in one place. I use the two brushes as they recommend and it works well, I keep it in my car for touch ups and love that it includes mascara. My only complaint is that there is no brush for the concealor so I hardly ever use it. Also, the foundation gets used up more quickly then the rest.
Ash K.
Glenwood, MN
Love these pallets! I only used my friends pallet and I'd really like to test one out of my own, plus I'd love to review it on a daily basis! The packaging is amazing, and the colors blend so well! I definitely recommend it to all makeup lovers!
Amanda P.
Louisville, KY
Bare Minerals is my all time favorite makeup!! All of it goes on so soft and smooth. I have bought the complexion perfection many times before. All of the other brands seem to go on too thick and clumpy, but not bare mineral!
Marketta C.
Love this kit. Got it for Christmas one year and that's where I started my bare minerals journey. This kit has all you need to get started. Foundation, mineral veil and bronzer. It even has a little bit of concealer and 2 brushes.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
This is SUCH a great value. You have everything you need in order to lay a great foundation and you get decent sized products in this value set. Definitely a great kit.
Angila J.
im gonna be honest, 1 i did not get this shade but I have this palette. I got it on clearance at tjmaxx. I can truly say I hate it and don;t know how to get rid of it.

the foundation in the compact gets SO messy to the point the whole case gets covered in color. the bronzer is not pigmented that well but if i had to pick my favorite thing in this palette it would be the bronzer only because i leave this palette in my car for those JUST in case moments i get too oily or if my bronzeer is too strong you know what i mean?

but the concealer is so greasy when applied the dries to like a flaky unatrractive finish.

honestly, save the 20 dollars or however much your planning to pay, it is not worth the time or money for any of the products in here, even the brushes arent that good
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach , FL
I love this product so much!! It's great to travel with or throw in your bag while you're on the go! These products are high quality and always gives my skin a great glow! I would recommend this to anyone!
Maddison C.
Goldsboro, MD
This palette is perfect to take in your purse anywhere you go to touch up your make up, I love it! I took this to a music festival, and let me tell you.... it was my life saver!! Totally recommend
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I love this . It's really handy specially when you are traveling. The only issue I have is with the brushes. They just keep rolling in the kit. Otherwise it's a great product to use .
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Did they discontinue this product? I only find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (and that's becoming more rare)