BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Makeup Palettes

Achieving perfection becomes possible with bareMinerals' Ready To Go Complexion Perfection Palette. This amazing kit comes packed with everything you need to be ready to go in a heartbeat! Powered by bareMinerals' SeaNutritive Mineral Complex that works as an anti-aging component and delivers a softer, brighter, younger-looking face. The perfection palette has everything you need for a flawless no-makeup-on look.

Comes with:

• 2 mini brushes
  • And a makeup clutch

Kim T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this set so much. I’ve used it for years and years. This is my go to, well really it’s the only makeup I use on a regular basis. It has everything I need in one and comes with the two brushes. It’s very inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone. At Sephora, if you can’t find your shade, you can switch out the main foundation that’s you’re color. Love this! Highly recommended.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
I love this palette for traveling.  It has everything I would need to be able to create a natural face of makeup.  They have a wide shade selection, and I love the pressed version of their powder foundation, it gives me natural looking coverage and stays on my face all day.  This is the kit that I pack when I am travelling to Disney, or anywhere warm.
Denise S.
Redlands, CA
This guy right here was in introduction into "high end" makeup. It was everything you need. Perfect for a more no makeup makeup day. And it has the old version of the pressed foundation powder which was my favorite.
Heaven B.
I absolutely love this product!!This brand is amazing for natural looks and when you wanna wear light make up.I wear it pretty often and get a lot of compliments when I wear it.You can buy it at Ulta for around $40 and shorty after that I started to see it at TJ-Max here and there for about $25.
Kristen M.
I bought this palette a couple of years ago for a weekend trip to Vegas and this saved a lot of room in my suitcase. I have this in the shade R510 and all of the products blend easily. I was already a huge fan of the foundation and concealer included so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. The brushes included are really soft and doesn't shed either. Great product to have!
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
This kit is great. For those looking for an introduction into powder foundation and blending without paying for full sized products, this kit has it all. Bare Minerals foundations, bronzers, and highlighters are easily blended, lightweight, and easy on the skin. What I really love about this kit is that it includes two brushes and a mirror, along with four varying Bare Minerals products you can use to perfect and sculpt your face. A definite value!
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Hi everyone. There is a #contest going on right now to receive the next makeup vox box. We must share our favorite setting powder and #contest in the review.

Here is the setting powder I have been using and it is one of my favorites because of how light it is and easy it is to use.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
Overall I really like this, it's nice to have everything I need in one place. I use the two brushes as they recommend and it works well, I keep it in my car for touch ups and love that it includes mascara. My only complaint is that there is no brush for the concealor so I hardly ever use it. Also, the foundation gets used up more quickly then the rest.
Ash K.
Glenwood, MN
Love these pallets! I only used my friends pallet and I'd really like to test one out of my own, plus I'd love to review it on a daily basis! The packaging is amazing, and the colors blend so well! I definitely recommend it to all makeup lovers!
Jasper S.
Austin, TX
The first contour kit I really used and I loved it! The powders were nice and felt smooth in my face and was very easy and simply to apply. The product was long lasting for most of the day and I would def recommend it to any of my friends!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Do you think this product is worth the price?
Vanessa C.
How much does this product cost?!
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Is this good? It looks so nice and useful!
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Did they discontinue this product? I only find it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (and that's becoming more rare)