BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Eighteen coveted eyeshadows, one luxurious palette. These sophisticated neutral shades of bareMinerals READY® shadow in a range of soft matte to rich metallic finishes all provide seamless blendability and pigment-packed color that lasts up to 12 hours. Each of the brand new and fan-favorite colors has been designed to work alone or layered together for multidimensional party-ready looks. With this makeup palette, endless options are right before your eyes. Shades included: Ivory, Ecru, Santorini, Stellar, Wheat, Boardroo, Merry, Sugar Cookie, Nude Beach, NEW Gemstone, Queen Tiffany, Good Spirits, Curtsy, Payday, NEW Silver Bells, Priceless, Cheers, VIP.

bareMinerals READY® The Hidden Treasure Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is a brilliant pallet with so many colours , it's brilliant for every eye colour and it's so pigmented and easy to blend. I use this on my clients and they all love it! It's so affordable and I will purchase again because I'm running out of it!" in 7 reviews
  • "This holiday palette contains 18 bareMinerals READY® neutral shades in soft matte to rich metallic finishes, providing seamless blendability and pigment-packed color that lasts up to 12 hours. Wear each solo, or layer them together for a multi-dimensional look all your own.
    " in 5 reviews
Theresa M.
I would highly recommend this palette to any professional that is looking for a classic selection of work appropriate to full on night time glam all in one sleek palette. This would make the most perfect gift for any mother or even grandmother! The shades are just beautifully thought out.
This is also great for minimum makeup days when your just in need of reaching for a couple of barely there eye shadows but still want your eyes to pop!
Every shade is wearable and compliments the ones adjacent to it. They blend evenly although there is a couple that you really need to build up. The staying power incredible I use  M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot  in soft ochre as a primer and the shadows last all day! Beautiful quality for the price I can't say enough good things about this palette. See my photo for my everyday look, I have hooded eyes but this palette makes my eyes really stand out without harsh lines. I used "good spirits" in the crease and nude beach on the lids after a cut crease using  Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This palette is amazing! If you only like natural colors or even light glam looks,this is the only palette you would ever need. The colors are so rich and pigmented, a little goes a long way! Theres a matte black, a matte cream, warm and cool toned browns, a pretty blue, and some really beautiful shimmers--it's a perfect all around palette. The palette itself is heavy and feels nice in thehand.it has a big mirror. I've even dropped this a couple times and nothing has broken. The packaging is also expensive looking and very pretty.
Kristy D.
Roseburg
One of my top five favorite palettes.  Soft, buttery formula, pigmented and blendable.  This has shimmers and mattes, you can do neutral looks and either a smoky brown or smoky grey look.  Everyone should have this palette.  I teach for this often.
Suzanne D.
Portland, ME
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette for basic everyday looks. Ivory or Sugar Cookie are my base for pretty much any look at all, and I use Nude Beach for a slightly darker than skin tone shimmer. Curtsy is great for an inner corner highlight. My other favorite colors in the palette are Silver Bells, Stellar, Queen Tiffany Matte, and Cheers. All shadows apply smoothly and have very little fallout. I definitely recommend it for any paler folks out there.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Just purchased this bare minerals hidden treasures palette and love how buttery soft the shadows are and how well they blend today! Love the color choices and the pigmentation. Bare minerals never disappoints.
Nadia Z.
Milford MI
Soooooo creamy. Perfect blending ability and perfect pigment in the palette. I use this on days when I just need to dress up. Perfect palette for beginners. It is one of the better palettes I think definitely, and I would definitely buy this again!
Rosie L.
My husband bought this for me for Valentine’s Day. It’s one of my favorite palettes because I love doing a simple neutral eye look. I have brown eyes & I have a lot of neutral toned clothes so I do try to match that with my eye looks
Payton D.
Warsaw, IN
I’m obsessed with this! It wasn’t too expensive and has lasted forever, I’m sad my colors are running out, I’m about to go get another! Beautiful colors and last all throughout the day.
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Very creamy and blendable colors. The shimmery ones are my favorite and go-to but sometimes I see myself having to wet a brush first if I want to get a really deep and rich color out of the shimmers. There are like two of the grayish colors that don't really transfer well, but apart from that it's a great sized palette for the price.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
This is soooo bad. Does not last. Does not stay in place. It literally falls off your eyes while you blend them lol you can do better applying them wet but then forget about blending. Colors are nice, otherwise i wouldn’t even give one star
WIEM 🇹.
8012
who want to try it ??
Theresa F.
Toronto, ON
Exactly I have a thing for earth tones and I do so love this palette, it looks absolutely amazing. Should I try brighter colors. I have blue eyes and blonde hair.
Felecia S.
How is the pigmentation on this?
Amey M.
These colors don't seem fitting for a holiday palette. Has anyone used it?
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
These shades look so good. Is it any good