BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Cyrielle H.
Like most bareMinerals powder products, they look better throughout the day as you wear it. If you just lightly apply some of the powder on your face it looks fine and gives a great mattifying finish and blends better with your skin as the day goes on. Adding too much of the powder, however looks a little cakey so just remember to apply with a light touch :)
Kat A.
This Bare Minerals Ready foundation powder is great! I have it in medium. I hit pan so I need to re order another one! I love all their products. Very happy with this product. It blends great with my skin tone. Lasts all day. I would recommend this for sure!
Katrina F.
The powder has a lasting and smooth finish, its a light product however it can be built. The price of the product however is slightly on the pricey side however worth it for a long lasting matte finish powder.
KAMILA R.
Tem uma cobertura perfeita e duradoura, não é necessário retoque ao logo do dia. Eu uso depois da base liquida para selar.
Berina H.
This was my Summer 2016 favourite. My tan was darker, and it was great for day/night use. It was also great when I got sunburned.
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
10/10 would definitely recommend!!! When using the brush that bareMinerals recommends you use, this product goes on easily. I have combination skin and seasonal dryness/oiliness (my skin hates me) and this product never failed to give me light coverage. I just recently switched to liquid foundation for reasons unknown to myself, but if I were to ever go back to powder this would be it!.
Gian R.
santiago
Este polvo es excelente para todo tipo de piel, deja un acabado natural sin brillo te lo recomiendo.
Anímate a usarlo para el día y la noche para verte como una diva y que todos los ojos estén viéndote bella y natural .
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
Love this so much I went back one week later to buy a lighter pigment for my highlighting. Love this compact foundation so much I can't say enough about the gentle coverage.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Amazing I truly enjoy how this product makes my face feel looks great I enjoy it and it's easy to apply and work with I could say there not another one like this but I can say that it's great and I would recommend to anyone out there who has dry skin
Alysia H.
Corona, CA
THIS IS AMAZING. It covers very well and it stays on. I use it after my foundation for more coverage and it does its job. It leaves a matte finish and adds more color to my foundation
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.