BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tamera S.
I did not like this product one bit. It clung where I had dry skin causing a flaky appearance on my face. It was shiny and magnified my pores where I was oily. However, my adult acne was gone after using it for 2 weeks. The skin benefit is the best I've seen but the formulation was the opposite.
Julia V.
Sammamish, WA
I use this foundation because of the high spf and because it is a powder not liquid that sometimes leaves your skin super shiny and looking greasy, this powder does not do that. It lasts a long time and gives full coverage. Bareminerals allows you to test their products in store, so if you have a chance, I highly recommend doing that so you can decide which color fits your skin tone best.
April M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
So sad that they are discontinuing this product. Great coverage, great spf. The new formulation makes my face itchy and has no spf coverage.
Pamela O.
This powder is not for dry skin at all! It will cake in the creases really bad but it does give really good coverage. I just wish that it doesn’t cake up so bad especially around the nose and forehead
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
When used with the bareMinerals Precision Angled Face Brush, this foundation becomes an awesome, lightweight, full coverage foundation, which is easily better than one of bareminerals’ loose powder fountains. Plus, the compact makes it great to keep in your purse for touch-ups/reapplication throughout the day.
Selena F.
Wilderville, OR
I really like this pressed foundation. The bare minerals line has always had really solid products and this one lines up well. I find the pressed foundation to be a bit thicker than the loose powder though so the coverage is can be cakey if you are not careful.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I have been a Bare Minerals user for years now and this is by far one of my favorite fuller coverage foundations from their brand. It's a bit more coverage than the traditional loose minerals but still just as natural and light feeling on my skin. They have the perfect shade of pale (seriously pale) for me which is a definite bonus as I struggle finding shades to match my very fair skin. This is also convenient to take with you on the go.
Wendy R.
I have tried this product in the past I must say I enjoyed it very well but the price is a little too much for me. Love the product tho
Alexa F.
Cold Spring, MN
Love this product! It doesn't look cakey on the skin and offers a lot of different shades.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
I have many of these powders and they aren't very easy to cake with. I mainly use them to set my foundation and to recontour after liquids, but they do not apply very well. It is hard to get the color you want with them.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.