BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Sade S.
I didn't like this powder foundation whatsoever. The coverage was poor and I'm a light coverage kind of girl but this still didn't work for me. The shade range was horrible. I had a terrible time trying to find my shade and when I got it home, it made me look ashy. This product also gave flashback. It didn't do anything for my oily skin and it was like I was putting it on but it wasn't doing anything for me. I really wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I think they need to get rid of it honestly.
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan. Powder is too packed so the brush doesn’t pick up@a good amount and I always feel like it ended up making my skin look either like there was no makeup on or too much. Not want you want from a powder. Much better products out there.
Mariana V.
Mérida, Yucatán
It is terrible, never buying it again. Made my had pimples all over my forehead, didn’t last long, and made my skin looked so oily.
Kathie L.
Ozark, MO
This is the absolute worst make-up I've ever used! It gave me such bad acne I couldn't believe it. I tried it three separate times and each time my face looked like I was 13 and getting ready to start my monthly. Awful stuff! Threw it in the trash after 3 uses... like throwing a $20 bill away.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
If I could give this product zero stars I would. First off the formula is totally different than the loose powder. I actually happen to LOVE the loose powder and decided to dip into to this one bc it seemed more convenient and I could travel with it. Second, the shades are completely off and it applies thick and Cakey. I couldn't even use the product bc it wasn't my color. LAME
Devin W.
This foundation did not work for me at all! The color was disappointing, because I do have fair, Irish skin it it hard for me to be color matched in certain brands but this was much to draw to be called Fair. I also have normal to dry skin depending on the weather and this foundation broke up and oxidized all across my face within an hour. I was hoping for much more considering other BM products I have tried have been so nice. If your considering this foundation I would ask for a sample at your local store and try wearing it before purchasing
Briana O.
Villa Park, IL
I never felt like it had any coverage & it would wear away as the day went on. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who works more than 2 hours a day
Annie C.
Cornelius, NC
I am not a fan of this powder. When I first applied it, it looked great but after about and hour of wear it started to look really cakey and ruined the whole look. I won't be using again
Kelli R.
This powder is not true to color. It creases, cakes, cracks, oxidizes, and is difficult to match to skin. It is advertised as a sheer to full coverage hydrating powder, but it's not very user friendly.
Olga G.
Not a big fan of bare minerals, I still used their loose foundation for about a year. Then, I decided to try this for traveling. It was a mistake! This product did not match my regular shade at all, was super hard to blend and made my skin greasy. It's quite horrible. Won't be repurchasing for sure.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.