BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Daphne L.
I love bare minerals. It's easy to apply. It last all day. It's good coverage. It was a good price. It's a brand that I would recommend. #mymakepbag
Nevin A.
Doha, Qatar
One of my favourite powder I’m using under my eyes to bright it up , I’m using a golden yellow shade
sarah S.
Oran
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
Amy L.
Banning, CA
I'm a long time user of BareMinerals Original Mineral Foundation so of course when a more convenient Foundation was launched, I quickly scooped it up. The Ready Foundation application took a little getting used as it's a different formula than the Original. I caught on quick enough and the results are just as flawless with better portability. I'm a huge fan of portability! With my asian skin, Medium Tan works for me during the summer. I use Medium Beige when I'm less tan. I've also been known to mix different shades. I love Bare Minerals Foundation and will always remain faithful.
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I absolutely love this powder! I break out really easily and finally have my acne under control with the assistance of medication. But I'm also getting older and was looking for something to even out my skin tone. Didn't want anything heavy so I tried this. It does come with an applicator pad but I sprung for a brush. It goes on amazingly light and still provides great coverage. This is for a reasonably even skin tone to begin with - it's not heavy enough to cover acne or dark spots, but it evens out general inconsistent coloration. Lasts all day, I never have to reapply, and when I wash my face before bed, it's all there on the washcloth. I will definitely buy this again!
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
I Love this product !!!!
The texture is perfect and the colors are amazing
The packaging are cool !!
Armaan D.
Stockton, CA
I love this powder I use it on top of my regular foundation for that extra coverage and it surely does not disappoint!
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
I previously used the bare minerals powder but it made my face look like it was caked in makeup. I decided to try the pressed powder and am absolutely in love! It has lighter coverage than the powder which allows my freckles to be visible while still offering a nice even skin tone. And it stays on for over 9 hours! It's also buildable so if you want more coverage you can definitely get it.
Violet S.
Arlington, VA
I like this foundation. I like that is has sunscreen in it already. Sometimes I also use this as a setting powder for my liquid foundation.
clarissa v.
Bronx, NY
I really like this foundation it applies very beautiful and it looks very natural on the skin. I bought it from Sephora
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.