BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Savannah C.
My first ever foundation I used when I started breaking out in middle school. If I remember correctly it didnt cover that well redness and dark spots. Eventually I switched foundations. I would be open to trying it again now that I'm older for another go around.
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
I previously used the bare minerals powder but it made my face look like it was caked in makeup. I decided to try the pressed powder and am absolutely in love! It has lighter coverage than the powder which allows my freckles to be visible while still offering a nice even skin tone. And it stays on for over 9 hours! It's also buildable so if you want more coverage you can definitely get it.
Nefer D.
bareMinerals READY is a lovely foundation that lasts hours into the day. With my combo skin, I moisturize my face and wait several minutes before applying the foundation with a brush. It's easy to apply, doesn't cake, or highlight dry spots. But before you buy, go by their counter first. Shade matching can be a little difficult!
Autumn F.
i actually like to use this powder for a nice contour. its so easy to blend out and the formula is so pigmented and creamy. i just started to use it but i think this will now be my to go contour color. i also love that its completly matte.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this foundation for years, and it does a surprisingly good job of providing coverage for being a mineral foundation. I have really dry skin, so it's not ideal for my skin type, but I can definitely see it working well for someone with less dry skin. It's kind of pricey but it lasts forever, so I think it's worth it!
Stephanie C.
Holden, MA
I like this- but not as much as the loose powder. The convenient compact makes it easy for travel and to keep in your purse. Shades run about one shade lighter just for reference.

This powder does show wrinkles easily so I'd stay away if you are older/ have dry skin!
Pamela O.
This powder is not for dry skin at all! It will cake in the creases really bad but it does give really good coverage. I just wish that it doesn’t cake up so bad especially around the nose and forehead
Rachel B.
Louisville
I don’t really use pressed powder foundation much, because I prefer liquid foundations, but this bareminerals foundation is pretty great. It goes on thin and smooth, yet still providing coverage. It doesn’t not feel cakey. I tend to use it as a setting powder on top of BB cream for a light amount of coverage. I enjoy this product and will continue to use it every once in awhile.
Lauren F.
Clinton Twp , MI
Not the shade I bought but I’ve always used the powder for a quick look. I actually love this because it’s in a compact form and much easier to use. Only thing that stinks is the price but a little will go a long way also
Christina N.
Peosta, IA
LOVe this powder foundation. During the summer I don't like liquid foundations and this lasts all day even in the heat. I don't need full coverage in the summer because my freckles typically show through. But it also works great over a lighter foundation like Urban Decays All Nighter foundation. Highly recommended!
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.