BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

L T.
Tulsa, OK
I love this powder over the loose one. Coverage is nice, looks so natural, stays on all day. It looks matte without being flaky or dry, it still makes your skin looks gorgeous. The only issue I had was the color, I have to purchase both fair and medium beige to get the right color. Price is great too. I really love it
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I began using a Bare Minerals many years ago in the All over Face Powder. So when the Broad Spectrum was released, I thought I would give it try. I like it better than the loose powder as it is easier to apply and you get more concentration in the areas that you need it. I keep one in purse, one in my desk at work and one in car. Great product!
Terry C.
This is my everyday powder. It covers my hyper pigmentation perfectly and does not feel heavy like liquid foundations. I apply it in a circular motion with my kabuki brush and i'm ready to go. I love the flat compact and it fits nicely in my makeup bag. I really recommend this as an everyday powder with great coverage. Not cakey or heavy at all. Very natural looking.
Zion H.
I wasn't so crazy about this powder foundation just because it was barley rubbing off on my brush. It was my first time using it but I could have gotten a defective one. It really dried out my face and thats when I switched to the liquid foundation that Bare Minerals offers.
Miriam M.
I was excited to try this after being a long-time user of the loose powder, but I just couldn't like it as much. It seemed like it didn't provide as much coverage as the other BareMinerals products and it wasn't as convenient to use. Overall, I would just stick with the original.
M m.
I have been using this fabulous foundations for years now, I love it , it's a full cover foundation, and make your skin look flawless like they say ((i Highly recommend it. I buy it amazon most of the times is cheaper Than Ulta.
I can't say enough. Is a great foundation.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked the coverage of this powder foundation (it was medium-full) and almost had a creamy texture to it. I liked the pigmentation of it and the color range was nice! I would buy again for SPF, but I think it broke me out a little because it was so full coverage applied with a sponge. Maybe applying with a fluffy brush would be better, buffed out to lighten up the coverage. I do like BareMinerals though for being a natural brand! Good stuff!
Arianne C.
Lawrence
This is a great alternative to liquid foundation when I want a natural look, and I love the portability. I bought it from Sephora with the brush that goes with it. I've purchased this twice now, and keep coming back! Would recommend to those who enjoy mineral foundations. It is definitely more portable and easier to apply than the original, with the same benefits.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Bare Minerals will never let you down, and you can feel safe in their hands. This is one of the absolute best powder foundations on the market. It will cover absolutely everything you would like to cover and work with every foundation flawlessly. It is super pigmented and full coverage, but the formula is light and you won’t look cakey on your face. The packaging isn’t anything special, and the price isn’t cheap, but if you want a product you can depend on, go for this!
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great setting powder to use to set under-eye concealer. It’s nice, slick and sleek packaging, easy to take with you on the go, and long lasting, however, I think they’re are many products that are very comparable for a lot less $. If you don’t mind to spend the money, then I recommend, but if you’re on a budget then I would recommend something less cheaper!
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.