BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Amber H.
fairfield
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used this for many years. Though I try lots of other brands, this is always my go-to when I want to look good quickly as it is so easy to apply. I can put it on with no mirror if necessary.
Ashlyn L.
Provo
This is the BEST foundation! I use it for every day coverage and it never makes me breakout. I feel comfortable layering knowing the minerals are healthy for my skin!
Stephani R.
Odenville, AL
bareMinerals Ready Foundation only works for me when I'm freshly exfoliated and moisturized to the hilt. I bought it on a whim, and the shade I selected was the lightest available, at the time, although I believe they've now introduced some additional shades. It's not the worst powder foundation I've ever used (that would be Lancome) but it's definitely not the best. To be honest, I believe my powder foundation days are behind me. I think my skin has matured too much for powder anything, really.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this powder foundation for the buildable coverage but everyone I know that has this always ends up cracking the foundation. I spent so much on it and now it's a powdered mess. I don't use it as often because of that. They need to improve the machine that creates this pressed powder because it creates such a mess around my sink now that I barely use it.
Product R.
Eagle Mountain
This foundation last all day. I love out it neutralizes all of my freckles and gives me an overall even skin tone. My skin looks flawless with this foundation. I also love how there is no shine on my face when I am wearing it even when I sweat. It is one of my favorites in the hot summer. I wore it to the Bahamas without any worry of looking sweaty.
Theresa M.
New York
I tried this foundation after finding the original to be a little too loose and not as build-able as I wanted it to be. This worked out fantastic and the precision face brush that goes with it are a great pair. It gives great coverage without clogging pores. Unfortunately if it takes a fall, the foundation once it's cracked doesn't work quite as well. There's something about it being pressed in the pan when you load the brush that makes it work best.
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
I really love this foundation at first. I had help choosing colors at a bare mineral store in my local mall, and they did do a good job matching the shade. It was easy to apply and has decent staying power when see with a setting powder. One of my favorite things is that a concealer brush can be used with this product to achieve concealer power cover up- multi tasking points!!
Molly P.
Washington, DC
I really like this, it seems to cover better then the traditional loose powder that Bare Minerals puts out. I think I got the wrong color so I need to try another shade, I'm hoping there is on that suits me better. I also feel like I have to use a lot of this and I end up going through it quickly, but less seems wasted then the loose powder.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This used to be the only foundation I used, which provided pretty good coverage without looking cakey. I now use this over my liquid foundation if I need a little more coverage. I use the precision face brush that is recommended, and find that it gives a great result. This powder also lasts a long time, and there is a lot of product in the pan.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I love the coverage on this powder foundation! It makes my skin look flawless. i have been loving this product for years. The only cons is that it can look powdery, but that's nothing that a good setting spray can't combat, and it can settle in pores, but a good pore filling primer can fix that as well.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.