BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Whitney R.
Milwaukee
Bare minerals is the only powder foundation I have ever liked. I switched to it when I started to struggle with breakers on my skin and it cleared up my complexion! You have to give it a try!
Olivia C.
stockton
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this product. Was very subtle on its own but can do wonders on top of your foundation. I have oily skin and this was perfect for my skin type. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Ta H.
Clifton
This powdered foundation is so good and very full coverage. It’s very affordable. I have used this ever since I started using makeup. It leaves you with a nice matte finish and your makeup looking flawless.
sarah r.
Runnemede, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Tried this for the first time and loved it! The packaging was very nice I enjoyed it. I have an olive skin complexion and my skin is pretty normal not too oily or dry and I loved it! Definitely recommend
Shae S.
Knoxville, TN
I feel like not a lot of people talk about this foundation, but I love to dust it on my face after I set it with powder. It leaves a gorgeous finish and it is not too heavy!
Perla A.
Rifle, CO
Just recently decided to try this one after years of using only the loose powder original matte foundation from bareminerals. I like this one and will just use it as an add on to the loose powder.
Violet M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this foundation! Started using it back when it was only a loose powder as a teen starting out with makeup and now I use it as a busy on the go Mom. Quick and easy with buildable coverage
m i k a y l a b.
Moore, OK
Bare minerals is not my favorite makeup brand. This foundation is okay, but it’s not great. Doesn’t look good on dry skin. It might work as a thin powder over s liquid foundation.
Isabell B.
Nashville, TN
Love this foundation! Gives you the porcelain look. Be careful not to layer too much though because it ruins the photo finish. Pricey, but it last for a good while.
Ally S.
1,125 reviews
Adore this brand and how well it works for my skin., Zero breakouts and the color looks flawless. DREAM PRODUCT for foundation. Their pro series of foundation pressed powder is even better & totally worth every penny. Would definitely recommend to others to try and use for themselves!
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.