BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Terra H.
Absolutely love powder foundation! Doesn’t make you feel like you have a lot of makeup on. It gives amazing coverage! It’s so easy to use and comes in great packaging. I would definitely buy it again over and over
Tonya B.
Allendale , MI
I don’t use this as a foundation but I do use this as a bronzer. I know I know they have bronzers. I was matched in a boutique and it was to dark and me bring me didn’t want to return it so.... it does the trick.
Ashley L.
This foundation covers more than the loose powder but is very light on. I usually buy cheaper foundations but I splurged and I don’t regret it. Lots of shades to choose from. I definitely recommend this product.
Hanna B.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
This was okay I started with powder when I started using makeup and as a younger person starting to use makeup you can’t tell the difference. It did make my face look clearer though. They always have deals if your looking for one and a good brand!
Olivia W.
Knoxville
My go-to foundation. I never liked the texture of liquid foundations, so when I started looking into powder foundations, this was one of the first I tried, and I fell in love! It has light/medium coverage which is perfect for my everyday makeup!
Erika D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product works nicely because it covers up my imperfections but it doesn’t feel heavy or look cakey. I have dry skin but can still use this to touch my makeup up during the day when my other liquid foundation starts to crease or accidentally move/get removed.
Carrie C.
Omaha, NE
I’m obsessed with this pressed powder. Not only does it contain SPF for your face, but it covers up all my blemishes and discoloration. If you need a reliable powder to put all over your face after your foundation - this is the one!
Chelsea A.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation as it covers really well and is buildable. I was so excited when they put this is a compact form. I keep one of these in my purse to touch up with during the day. It’s great for traveling with too!
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
Bare minerals is the only powder foundation I have ever liked. I switched to it when I started to struggle with breakers on my skin and it cleared up my complexion! You have to give it a try!
Olivia C.
stockton
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this product. Was very subtle on its own but can do wonders on top of your foundation. I have oily skin and this was perfect for my skin type. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.