BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rinda W.
Are you looking for a foundation that makes you look like you Tom Hanks in Cast Away? Look no further. This foundation looked dirty, emphasised every line I didn't know I had, covered nothing, and coated all my dry patches in the most unflattering way.
jessie t.
I switched from the loose powder to this product some time ago and love it. It provides great coverage without being too heavy. I feel it lasts a long time so well worth the money. I was easily able to find the perfect shade to match my skin tone.
Katie B.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: bareMinerals
When I discovered the bareminerals pressed foundation it was like a godsend! I don’t like looking like I am wearing much makeup, but I still have some redness and uneven skin tone — this makes it look like I don’t without being cakey. I would highly recommend this product.
savannah h.
Puyallup, WA
i like using the bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation over my liquid foundation to help set it when im going for a more full coverage look. ive noticed that if you use it by itself it tends to get cakey. the finish is really nice and its a buildable coverage.
Vanessa G.
I really do enjoy bare minerals. It has great coverage. My only complaint would be it can be hard to use in the winter if you have dry skin - not really a fault on bare minerals part just an issue with any powder foundation.
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great coverage for a powder foundation, amazing natural look as well as super easy to blend and apply. Amazing product for beginner or someone that just wants to even skin tone. I will probably be repurchasing this product again because I love it so much!
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
I love this powder so much! it’s lasts so long i departed mine and it was still good it didn’t break! it’s such a great match and i love that it has SPF in it as well so i can wear it without any foundation liquid under it!
heather m.
I usually use this product over a B.B. cream. If gives a bit more coverage and sets the cream. I like the simple packaging it’s very easy to carry for touch ups especially in the summer when makeup tends to melt more.
Chloe C.
I like this powder however it gets harder and harder to match my shade. My skin tone fluctuates throughout the year and I just have not been able to find the perfect color(s) to match my skin tone when I lose my tan.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
I loved this product, but it was discontinued and they put that horrible barepro in its place. This product was hydrating somehow lol. It covered beautifully, it didn’t settle into fine lines, and it stayed all day.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.