BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carrie S.
This is good if your looking for a lighter coverage with a matte finish. It just wasn’t for me. It felt great on the skin, I love that there’s SPF in it, but I personally need a fuller coverage.
Jennifer K.
Although pricey this product is SO WORTH IT! I used to only be willing to try loose powder foundation, but I am now obsessed with this foundation from Bareminerals as well. It helps make my skin look smooth and covers up dark circles and blemishes while also looking very natural!
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
I love this bareMinerals product almost as much as I love the original. It does not have the same glowy finish that the original bareMinerals has but sometimes I need a more matte look and this does a great job. I bought the bareMinerals brush that was specifically created for this foundation and it is one of my favorites. It’s an angled kabuki brush and does such an amazing job!
Hanna D.
Camarillo, CA
Foundation doesn’t melt into my skin so it’s really obvious that I have foundation on. Compact is convenient but the formula isn’t as great as the original foundation.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
I used to love bareMineral, but now I am just not really satisfied. This foundation does not go on as well as it used to for me. I prefer liquid foundation because I feel like this powder does not give me the coverage that I need.
Jennie G.
Whitehall
I gave it away after 2 uses/attempts of making it work. For me, it went on patchy, and if you tried to build it, the patches got worse.
I don't expect full coverage from a powder foundation, but there just was none. The color was also just odd.
Malyah C.
Anchorage, Ak
Bare minerals has one of the best powder foundations. My skin stone is and type is a mixture of all different kinds. Pros are everything no cons at all. It is very easy to apply to you face and neck also I so recommend this product to other and I really like this powder foundation.
Lela J.
I love almost all of the bare minerals products! This one was definitely a favorite and a repeat buy. It’s an amazingly covering foundation which is hard to find in a pressed compact. It’s got a soft matte look that looks so flawless!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Product was good and holds true to the high quality of bare minerals powder foundations. Only reason for 4 stars is that once I was about half way through the product it all cracked- I had to smooth and press back down with running alcohol to salvage the last 50% of the product.
Taylor N.
This product allows my skin to feel very smooth. It leaves me feeling fresh and not oily like some other products. I bought this from Sephora and it was affordable and long lasting. I continue to buy this product over and over again and would highly recommend to others.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.