BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
It is long lasting, great coverage. But I feel like it is hard to use during the day because it looks like a mask. It smells ok. I like the packaging. It doesn't give us a "natural look and the pores dont minimize.  But the coverage is awesome. I recommend it to be used at night.
Ariya J.
Fort Myers, FL
Bareminerals Ready Spf 20 Foundation is a 3/5 because the packaging looks cheap but the product is great and easy to apply. My skin tone is medium. Yes I would buy this product again. Disclaimer this works for me but it might not work for you.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
When used with the bareMinerals Precision Angled Face Brush, this foundation becomes an awesome, lightweight, full coverage foundation, which is easily better than one of bareminerals’ loose powder fountains. Plus, the compact makes it great to keep in your purse for touch-ups/reapplication throughout the day.
Shoshana B.
Columbus, OH
I used this product as a way to add extra coverage and SPF to my face, as well as bring some color back from the white cast the translucent powder I used had left. If I didn’t use it with a sense flat top brush, I got basically nothing from it.
Alexis S.
Northport
Super light with great coverage. Works amazingly with my oily/combination skin! Super easy to use and easy to find at ultra! Lasted all day and didn’t even have to reapply. The first ever makeup I used and I’m never going back! Kinda pricey but other than that it’s amazing!
Nancy L.
Ok first things first, I frickin' looooove Bare Mineral products! I use their primer that tends to oily skin types omg with their powder foundation and it's awesome. I don't like the cakey look that the liquid foundations give me and a lot of the other powder foundations don't work as well or isn't full coverage BUT! If you're looking for full coverage that doesn't cake you up, you're looking at the best product here.
Giselle R.
Kissimmee , FL
1.2.3 fast application for foundation on my lazy days or for work. I am always looking for something that is not time consuming and for me to blend, blend, blend. This a a great option for fast makeup application for those mornings for work days
briance m.
Paragould, AR
I use this power everyday to set my makeup and it works very well. It is a high snd product therefore it is a little more pricey. It locks in my makeup and keeps it there all day. It works well with all of my foundations but when pared with my milani foundation it gives me the best results to a flawless face!! I love this but the shades do run a little dark so if you're ordering online keep in mind of that
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Really like this, a lot! Works great with my oily skin/combo skin, and doesn’t seem to rub off, whenever I hug someone, or lay on a pillow. I’ll likely repurchase after I run out! It lasts a long time!
Lisa
Louisa, KY
This product has amazing buildable coverage. Easy to apply and goes on evenly. Works very well for oily skin types. I have very oily skin and it wears very well and does not break me out. Come in a variety of colors also. I really like this foundation and highly recommend to anyone wanting to try a powder foundation.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.