BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Lauren F.
Clinton Twp , MI
Not the shade I bought but I’ve always used the powder for a quick look. I actually love this because it’s in a compact form and much easier to use. Only thing that stinks is the price but a little will go a long way also
Christina N.
Peosta, IA
LOVe this powder foundation. During the summer I don't like liquid foundations and this lasts all day even in the heat. I don't need full coverage in the summer because my freckles typically show through. But it also works great over a lighter foundation like Urban Decays All Nighter foundation. Highly recommended!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Always wanted bare minerals. I thought it would work well. Got a gift and blew alternatives out of the water. I didn't buy it, it was a gift so I was pleased. It matches my tone and brought my eyes. I would buy myself.
Aisha B.
This is a really great foundation. I like this foundation because it has SPF but it rubs off. Additionally, in the summer I get darker and this shade is pretty light. If you are interested in BareMinerals I would recommend that you get this product.  You can build coverage as you need it.
Nelli C.
Lockeford, CA
I love this pressed powder I used it to set my foundation and it doesn't leave it to cakey or powdery which I like. I like how it is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. The price is kind of pricey but well worth the money. Which I like that is a bonus is that it has a big mirror.
Madison R.
Tomball, TX
I absolutely love my bareminerals foundation. I was very much a drug store makeup girl before testing on bareminerals. It has such great coverage and settles well with my sensitive skin. It doesn't cause me to breakout and you can easily choose the amount of coverage with more or less you put on.
Jane-Anna C.
Memphis, TN
There wasn't a perfect shade to match me. Even though other Bare Minerals products did, this particular item did not. I purchased at Ulta. The consistency of this powder is amazing though- it went on smooth and stayed on all day. I would totally buy again if they added more diverse shades.
Kelsey B.
Chicago,IL
I like taking this product with me if I need touch ups on my face throughout the day, but this is not a product I use in my morning makeup routine. I prefer a little more foundation coverage to get me through the day and I felt this one was a bit too light for me/would come off my face easily.
Danielle W.
Linwood
I have very difficult skin, and huge pores! Also with other foundation I found my skin became oily over time and would cake up.. This was the only foundation that I found that hasn't caked up and it lasts all day and keeps my skin clear! Also even though the package looks small, I wear makeup everyday and only have to buy it twice a year.
Hailey D.
conroe
I don’t like this foundation by bare minerals as much as some of their other products because it is not as easy to use. It does not go on very well even with a brush. I do like that it has a mirror inside of it. This helps when your on the go. The makeup itself is nice it’s just hard to use.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.