Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s been a hot second since I have used this product and I’m not even sure they make this foundation anymore...or it has a different packaging now. Anyhow, whatever the case I just have to say that this was my HOLY GRAIL foundation in high school. I was lucky enough to find a really great Bareminerals makeup artist that turned me over to this foundation. It was very seldom that I actually wore foundation in high school, but if I did I wasn’t willing to wear anything that would clog my pores! I was color matched and bought this right away, as I had a senior ball I was attending and I wanted to look as natural as possible. This foundation made this happen! It evened my skin tone, it was basically sweat proof, it didn’t cling to my dry patches and make my face look radiant and smooth. Did not emphasize my pores or fine lines. I will always have a place in my heart for this foundation although I do love to try new things, this one will always be my go to if I’m looking for a powder foundation again!