Jennifer J.
Urbana, IL
This foundation is one of the first foundations I have ever used. I loved it. I have very sensitive skin and very oily skin and I was really concerned when I decided to start using make up. Let me just say that I would recommend this product to as many people as possible because it is so wonderful. It works just like it is advertised to work. I was in disbelief when I first tried it at home because when I first started I didn't know what I was doing. My mother was a tom boy and so were me and all of my sisters so I was never taught about makeup. I only used this no highlighter or bronzer or anything else just foundation and I was so beautiful. it covered all of my discoloration and It did not make me break out or irritate my sensitive skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.