Rhonda M.
I really love this foundation. I had a makeover with a bare minerals consultant about two - three years ago and I’ve been buying it ever since. It goes on very lightly over top my smashbox primer. I find it blends in so smoothly with the angled bare minerals brush. It last for about 10 hours. It’s breathable. It has so many true to you shades. It is Ultra smooth with silky texture. It glides on very easily over top my primer. Your complexion actual breathes with this weightless formula. It’s a must have in the summer months. It feels like you are not wearing any makeup coverage at all. The compact is convenient especially for people on the go. I do find that you have to set it with the veil powder to get the lasting result or best results.