Courtney N.
Alta Loma, CA
I love bareMinerals foundation because it never irritates my skin or never causes bad breakouts. I think this compact foundation is great for traveling or to take on-the-go because it’s not as messy as the loose powder can be. I only gave it 4 stars because my skin-tone is constantly changing depending on how much I’m outside (I tan easily and get very dark if I’m in the sun a lot, but my tan also fades quickly if I’m not outside much) and it’s hard for me to get the compact foundation to match my skin-tone without having to buy several shades. With the loose powder, I can buy my natural (no sun) color and mix in more tan powder as I get darker.