BY BAREMINERALS #35 in Powder Foundation

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I liked this ok but I have had it for years and still not used it all. If I run out of another product and I have the right amount of tan so that this matches my skin tone I will use it but it’s not my first choice. I prefer glominerals glo Pressed Base Powder Foundation for more coverage or my glominerals pressed powder for more coverage (I’m honey medium to golden medium depending on the time of year) or Rodan and Fields mineral peptides for lighter coverage. I blend the medium and light to get the right color for myself. glominerals glo Pressed Base Powder FoundationRodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light
Courtney N.
Alta Loma, CA
I love bareMinerals foundation because it never irritates my skin or never causes bad breakouts. I think this compact foundation is great for traveling or to take on-the-go because it’s not as messy as the loose powder can be. I only gave it 4 stars because my skin-tone is constantly changing depending on how much I’m outside (I tan easily and get very dark if I’m in the sun a lot, but my tan also fades quickly if I’m not outside much) and it’s hard for me to get the compact foundation to match my skin-tone without having to buy several shades. With the loose powder, I can buy my natural (no sun) color and mix in more tan powder as I get darker.
Ashley D.
This was my holy grail for the longest time! Bare minerals really did well with this Photo friendly formula. I love the flat top blush recommended for the application. It’s a flat top brush that really sets the powder into your skin for a flawless longer wear. A little goes a long way. This usually lasts me 4 to 6 months so it’s worth the $30-$40 price point. Great shade range and spf! Everything an oily/combo skin girl could want in a foundation powder !💥💋💕
Cassy T.
Trenton
This bare minerals compact has more coverage than the loose powder so I like this a bit more. I still feel like I use a lot more than they recommend but I need full coverage foundation. It can get a little cakey so be careful with application and use small amounts each time to build desired look. It’s convenient to throw in your bag on the go or can fit in a wristlet with a brush to touch up on the go.
Rachel O.
I love this product! It hides acne scars with out getting heavy. I don’t have any dislikes for this product. It was definitely a game changer when I had acne. The price is on the more expensive side but it is well worth it. It won’t clog your pores, it last all day, and it’s full coverage powder will hide any redness and it will conceal any shadow or bump that your acne makes. I 110% recommend this product to anyone with scars or acne!
Rhonda M.
I really love this foundation. I had a makeover with a bare minerals consultant about two - three years ago and I’ve been buying it ever since. It goes on very lightly over top my smashbox primer. I find it blends in so smoothly with the angled bare minerals brush. It last for about 10 hours. It’s breathable. It has so many true to you shades. It is Ultra smooth with silky texture. It glides on very easily over top my primer. Your complexion actual breathes with this weightless formula. It’s a must have in the summer months. It feels like you are not wearing any makeup coverage at all. The compact is convenient especially for people on the go. I do find that you have to set it with the veil powder to get the lasting result or best results.
Lorena P.
I have no complaints with this powder! It’s a medium to full coverage the price isn’t too bad. A little goes a long way. I would say to be careful with not dropping this though because it can break easily! Happened to me trust me it’s not fun. But other than that it works really well. I think it’s comparable to the Mac studio fix powders.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
This use to be one of my all time favorite foundations when I was younger. I went through a phase where I stopped wearing foundation and would only wear powder because I felt like liquid foundation broke me out and makes my skin super oily. I loved this powder because it was super matte and didn't transfer that much. However, growing up and realizing cheaper liquid foundations provide better coverage and don't make me look cake faced has made me stop buying this powder.
Alexandria G.
Charlotte, NC
I believe that powder foundation is not for everybody and I am one of those people! I used a face primer before applying this foundation and it still did not provide the coverage that I desired! My only use for it is for applying it after I have already applied a liquid foundation, just to dry it up a little.
Madison R.
Tomball, TX
I absolutely love my bareminerals foundation. I was very much a drug store makeup girl before testing on bareminerals. It has such great coverage and settles well with my sensitive skin. It doesn't cause me to breakout and you can easily choose the amount of coverage with more or less you put on.
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Does this product have good pigmentation? And the form of application is good?
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Heather B.
Saint Paul, MN
Does this look clumpy when its on?
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I was so surprised by the coverage on this foundation it looks so nice on my skin as well.
Savannah M.
Independence, MO
Is this foundation full coverage?