BY BAREMINERALS

Cover imperfections with a weightless finish using bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, medium to full coverage. With SPF 20 protection, this foundation shields your skin against the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, the formula has a time-released mineral hydration system that delivers 108% increase in skin hydration after wearing all day.

• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum protection
  • Coverage lasts up to 12 hours
  • Natural finish
  • Preservative-free

Enhance and protect your complexion with bareMinerals READY Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I really love how portable this product is and how large the mirror is! I do not feel like this product is full coverage but is really light weight on your skin! I do have to reapply this product a few time throughout the day especially if I'm sweaty or having a very oily day but this product I dont feel like is very drying. This product has a chemical smell that is not over powering! This product does have quite a bit of fallout!
savannah h.
Puyallup, WA
i like using the bareMinerals READY® SPF 20 Foundation over my liquid foundation to help set it when im going for a more full coverage look. ive noticed that if you use it by itself it tends to get cakey. the finish is really nice and its a buildable coverage.
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
The bareMinerals ready Foundation a great way to just carry with you for touch up. I find that they don't cover as much as the original loose powder but easier way to travel with. It works best apply with a synthetic brush that is flat and then with a sponge.
Ashley D.
This was my holy grail for the longest time! Bare minerals really did well with this Photo friendly formula. I love the flat top blush recommended for the application. It’s a flat top brush that really sets the powder into your skin for a flawless longer wear. A little goes a long way. This usually lasts me 4 to 6 months so it’s worth the $30-$40 price point. Great shade range and spf! Everything an oily/combo skin girl could want in a foundation powder !💥💋💕
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s been a hot second since I have used this product and I’m not even sure they make this foundation anymore...or it has a different packaging now. Anyhow, whatever the case I just have to say that this was my HOLY GRAIL foundation in high school. I was lucky enough to find a really great Bareminerals makeup artist that turned me over to this foundation. It was very seldom that I actually wore foundation in high school, but if I did I wasn’t willing to wear anything that would clog my pores! I was color matched and bought this right away, as I had a senior ball I was attending and I wanted to look as natural as possible. This foundation made this happen! It evened my skin tone, it was basically sweat proof, it didn’t cling to my dry patches and make my face look radiant and smooth. Did not emphasize my pores or fine lines. I will always have a place in my heart for this foundation although I do love to try new things, this one will always be my go to if I’m looking for a powder foundation again!
m i k a y l a b.
Moore, OK
Bare minerals is not my favorite makeup brand. This foundation is okay, but it’s not great. Doesn’t look good on dry skin. It might work as a thin powder over s liquid foundation.
Jennifer J.
Urbana, IL
This foundation is one of the first foundations I have ever used. I loved it. I have very sensitive skin and very oily skin and I was really concerned when I decided to start using make up. Let me just say that I would recommend this product to as many people as possible because it is so wonderful. It works just like it is advertised to work. I was in disbelief when I first tried it at home because when I first started I didn't know what I was doing. My mother was a tom boy and so were me and all of my sisters so I was never taught about makeup. I only used this no highlighter or bronzer or anything else just foundation and I was so beautiful. it covered all of my discoloration and It did not make me break out or irritate my sensitive skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this foundation. I had a makeover with a bare minerals consultant about two - three years ago and I’ve been buying it ever since. It goes on very lightly over top my smashbox primer. I find it blends in so smoothly with the angled bare minerals brush. It last for about 10 hours. It’s breathable. It has so many true to you shades. It is Ultra smooth with silky texture. It glides on very easily over top my primer. Your complexion actual breathes with this weightless formula. It’s a must have in the summer months. It feels like you are not wearing any makeup coverage at all. The compact is convenient especially for people on the go. I do find that you have to set it with the veil powder to get the lasting result or best results.
Courtney N.
Alta Loma, CA
I love bareMinerals foundation because it never irritates my skin or never causes bad breakouts. I think this compact foundation is great for traveling or to take on-the-go because it’s not as messy as the loose powder can be. I only gave it 4 stars because my skin-tone is constantly changing depending on how much I’m outside (I tan easily and get very dark if I’m in the sun a lot, but my tan also fades quickly if I’m not outside much) and it’s hard for me to get the compact foundation to match my skin-tone without having to buy several shades. With the loose powder, I can buy my natural (no sun) color and mix in more tan powder as I get darker.
Alexandria G.
Charlotte, NC
I believe that powder foundation is not for everybody and I am one of those people! I used a face primer before applying this foundation and it still did not provide the coverage that I desired! My only use for it is for applying it after I have already applied a liquid foundation, just to dry it up a little.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this foundation give full coverage
Sabrina F.
SP,São Paulo
Does this product have good pigmentation? And the form of application is good?
Britley M.
Eastaboga, AL
I have been looking for a new foundation. How has this worked for y'all?
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Has anyone else experienced breakouts from using this product? I used it for a couple of days and had massive breakouts. I had to stop using it and go back to the original loose foundation.
Gabriela A.