BY BAREMINERALS

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow provides vivid, pigment-packed color with seamless blendability that lasts up to 12 hours. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex, it delivers skin-nourishing benefits including reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.

Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
These are really soft natural shadows. If you want any kind of payoff you have to use a primer and build it up, but I love their packaging and it’s very good for travel. For the price though I’m not in love with any of their color options
Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
Perfect pigmented. Long lasting. Beautiful effect. I am in love with B.M eyeshadow. It is really good! It has a nice packaging. I recommend this brand, this product! I can compare it to Urban Decay. They are equally great!
Jenica C.
Auburn
This shadow feels good and natural to the face. It has great staying power especially when used with primer. It hits the light beautifully and has great hues to it. I use this brand for shadow all the time.
Casey L.
Great consistency, easy to blend and combine different colors in the palette.

I have green eyes and was looking for a more dramatic look so this definitely did it!

Bare minerals is definitely a go to when I need eye shadow.
Macie K.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love this quad! It is pigmented and blended beautifully. I wish there was another matte shade. I don’t really need a dark shimmer. It is pricey but totally worth it. I would recommend and I have raved about this product multiple times!
Kristyn L.
Cross lanes
I love bare minerals everything, their loose pigments, the quad pressed pigments and their pallets, great formula, blends like a dream, pretty colors and they make great eye looks and last a long time
Kelly F.
Norcross
I love this little compact! It is such a nice package and the colors are beautiful! They go on so smoothly and are such bright, vibrant colors. It hasn't irritated my sensitive skin either.
Nicole S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these eyeshadows. They were a nice neutral color, and the texture was perfect. The color lasted all day, and blended very well. I recommend their eyeshadow palettes, but have yet to try their powder eyeshadows.
Denise W.
Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite eyeshadow! It goes on smoothly, and is easy to blend. I use this eyeshadow on a daily basis. It is a great value for a quality product. Once applied, it stays on all day! I would definitely buy this product again.
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
Not impressed with the product or the brand. Everything I have ever tried from them has been disappointing except their lip gloss. You can easily find better quality affordable eyeshadows in the drugstore.