bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
I don't think bare minerals makes a product that I don't love. This luminizer duo is perfection. Gives the perfect boost.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Birmingham, AL
Great stuff. Works on my skin both in the
Summer when I am tan and in the winter when I am really pale white. It looks natural and does not look orange or like a fake tan. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
This might be my favorite product currently from bare minerals. I love the compact and mirror. It is nice and thin and easy to pack in the purse. it is not too much for mature skin either. It is perfect for my combination skin . It highlights my features nicely too.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This lumizizer Is okay it's a little cakey when you put it on but the color is very pretty and little too expensiven
Daria B.
Daria B.
Fort myers, FL
I was a little disappointed in this product. The powder seemed stuck in the pan and unwilling to get onto the brush
Teran F.
Teran F.
I love bare mineral products they always work good on my skin, always easy apply, last long. Stay true to color. Just all around amazing products to use
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Great natural shades. The duo works well over her to give your face a healthy, sun kissed glow.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Love this product for easy blendable perfectness! My skin tone is medium tan and it works perfectly for subtle blushing effects,Lonh lasting and blendable to match your skin tone. I highly recommend this product for others! I'm a return buyer!
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.
Not the greatest. Doesn't have much pay off of color or shimmer. I like a more shimmer finish for a luminizer. This one isn't by Best Buy.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Bare minerals is probably my favorite brand. Very light. No breakouts. Good price.