bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

• I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting t...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Daria B.
Gainesville, FL
I was a little disappointed in this product. The powder seemed stuck in the pan and unwilling to get onto the brush
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE
Love this but expensive. I do think it might be worth it though. This is very clean and doesn't make my face oily
Lynette V.
Tampa, FL
Leave my face soft and it cover some imperfections it controls my oily face too. I UDR it everyday for work.
Emileigh V.
Beautiful set. The only issue I had, is that it doesn't laat long. Very easy to apply, and fun to play with.
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
I recommend this bronzer, i like the color and the little point of pink. Makes your face shine like a queen
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA
Just not a fan of bare mineral products. They cake in my face. They don't impress me as a cosmetic company.
Angela R.
My go to!!!! Never comes out 2 dark or 2 light and the highlight is perfect!!! Plus it looks very natural
Shankeria C.
Atlanta, GA
I don't like this one, I would have to put on a lot of Vaseline to put it on, I eventually threw it away
Sonya R.
Tomball, TX
For someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. It gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Did not like this product it is not for all skin tones.. Did not like the concentration of the pigment
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting to try some different brands, right now I use bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo which I love and I have used Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter and a few others before. I can't spend a ton right now to try a bunch of different ones so what are your favorites that I should consider picking up? And what do you like or love about it?

back