bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Maggie R.
Maggie R.
A great bronze-y blush. I have to put mine on with a Kabuki brush or it doesn't give me any color, but it is great for light skin tones
Sonya R.
Sonya R.
Tomball, TX
For someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. It gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I was looking for a new bronzer to suit my somewhat fair, sensitive skin. I tried this out in the store and didn't think it looked too bad. I like the texture and that it doesn't contain a a lot of irritants. The colors are also subtle and complimentary. Some of the problems I have with bronzer is that it's either way too dark or too orange.
Because it's a highlighter it is very shiny, so I have to use it sparingly. I definitely have to do a bit more blending than usually. I may try pairing it with a matte bronzer.
Megan R.
Megan R.
One of my favorite compacts to take with me everywhere I go. The duo gives me exactly the right amount of bronze and blush to help brighten up my cheeks and face.
Ajaya A.
Ajaya A.
Milwaukee, WI
Its simple to use and it doesnt irritate your skin!!! One of the best products to use.
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I prefer duo for my blush and I use it as if contouring. I do not contour. But I do highlight my cheeks with bronze/ luminizer. It stays true to color. It is a smooth texture and does not look heavy on your face. I would definitely recommend to others.
jill r.
jill r.
Harrison Township, MI
This is something I just started trying recently. I have always been cheap for my makeup, until I turned 45. Too many things going on in my face!! I love the way it glides on so smooth and flawlessly over my skin. It does not leave a line residue and gives me the confidence I need, under the spotlight!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is seriously the best highlighter I own! It's so easy to blend and the formula is perfect - it's a powder but it glides on like cream. I never have to touch up. I will continue to buy this product
Nathalia D.
Es grandiosa
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it is very healthy for your skin and looks flawless on. It is buildable and lasts all day long. I will definitely buy this again.