bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo
Perfect combination! It really brings out the color from your cheeks & adds a pop of highlighter as well with the sparkle added to the product! Not too pigmented so the product is perfect if you want a subtle look!
Nathalia D.
Lo recomiendo 100%
Es grandiosa
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
Bare minerals is my all time favorite make up. I try all products at least once and this one became a regular of mine.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
love this for a natural look and lasts long and a great value for the product . It can be used on a variety of skin tones, a soft shimmery look
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
I have used this for going out to special events. Works well. Long lasting. . I love the shimmery look it gives. Expensive but worth it.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love bareMinerals products because although they are expensive, they always work especially with sensitive skin types. There products are simple and right down to what you need and no fancy misleading packaging.
Gia J.
I Think the pans are hard to access individually. The colors themselves are really pretty but I just wish I could easily get to them!!! The formula where time in shades are gorgeous and I actually think that this is great for traveling
Sara I.
Louisville, KY
I really love the color and how natural ot looks on my skin. It has a good coverage and matches my skin beautifully.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect bronzer when it comes to bare minerals product. I love it!
Marvenna T.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty colors. It looks natural and its super light. I love love love Bare minerals. It's expensive but it's so worth it.