bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
dover, DE
This product is light weight on the skin which I love and feels so soft. You don't feel caked on or spotted in appearance.
Lauren M.
Pensacola, FL
Beautiful color makes the face look light and beautiful. Packaging is perfect, would definitely buy again! Easy to use !
Kelslie H.
I don't think bare minerals makes a product that I don't love. This luminizer duo is perfection. Gives the perfect boost.
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
Bare minerals is my all time favorite make up. I try all products at least once and this one became a regular of mine.
Te'Juana J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down my favorite pressed highlight! The color goes great with my complexion. I love it. It last forever.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This lumizizer Is okay it's a little cakey when you put it on but the color is very pretty and little too expensiven
tina b.
Rochester, PA
Great for luminosity for any skin tone. Love it and is affordable with great quality. I love the brand all together.
Sara I.
Louisville, KY
I really love the color and how natural ot looks on my skin. It has a good coverage and matches my skin beautifully.
Kayla L.
Glendale, AZ
I love bare minerals. This has a bit of shimmer to it to give your face a little glow. It's not too expensive either.
Josephine R.
san antonio, TX
Left me looking too dark and showed my fine lines and wrinkles. Also expensive not a great vale will not buy again.