bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Cayla D.
Brandon, MS
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
I really like this product because it's just the right color for my skin and it feels so light on my face. It doesn't even feel like I've got make up on.
Yara S.
This just didn't really do it for me. I didn't like the combo, I'm not a big fan of those anyway. The deeper shade really disn't show up on my skin tone.
Samantha L.
This is a beautiful luminizer for those with fair skin. It does not overpower and create a fake looking effect. Very natural and well worth the money.
Katie F.
Lafayette, LA
Too greasy for my face. And very dull!! But I think that's personal preference. I think a woman has to find exactly what works for her and her skin.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
love this for a natural look and lasts long and a great value for the product . It can be used on a variety of skin tones, a soft shimmery look
Estefania V.
San Jacinto, CA
I use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face.
Vanessa N.
The quality of bare minerals products is excellent
The fixation is excellent with perfect finish
The skin stays uniform the way it has to be
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV
Great for day or evening look..Its goes on true to color,goes on easy and stays all day..it cost a little more than most but well worth it..
Natalynn H.
Not the greatest. Doesn't have much pay off of color or shimmer. I like a more shimmer finish for a luminizer. This one isn't by Best Buy.
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
I have used this for going out to special events. Works well. Long lasting. . I love the shimmery look it gives. Expensive but worth it.