bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

• I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting t...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Yara S.
This just didn't really do it for me. I didn't like the combo, I'm not a big fan of those anyway. The deeper shade really disn't show up on my skin tone.
Teran F.
I love bare mineral products they always work good on my skin, always easy apply, last long. Stay true to color. Just all around amazing products to use
Samantha L.
This is a beautiful luminizer for those with fair skin. It does not overpower and create a fake looking effect. Very natural and well worth the money.
Katie F.
Lafayette, LA
Too greasy for my face. And very dull!! But I think that's personal preference. I think a woman has to find exactly what works for her and her skin.
Estefania V.
San Jacinto, CA
I use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
love this for a natural look and lasts long and a great value for the product . It can be used on a variety of skin tones, a soft shimmery look
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV
Great for day or evening look..Its goes on true to color,goes on easy and stays all day..it cost a little more than most but well worth it..
Vanessa N.
The quality of bare minerals products is excellent
The fixation is excellent with perfect finish
The skin stays uniform the way it has to be
Natalynn H.
Waukesha, WI
Not the greatest. Doesn't have much pay off of color or shimmer. I like a more shimmer finish for a luminizer. This one isn't by Best Buy.
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
I have used this for going out to special events. Works well. Long lasting. . I love the shimmery look it gives. Expensive but worth it.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting to try some different brands, right now I use bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo which I love and I have used Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter and a few others before. I can't spend a ton right now to try a bunch of different ones so what are your favorites that I should consider picking up? And what do you like or love about it?