bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Megan R.
One of my favorite compacts to take with me everywhere I go. The duo gives me exactly the right amount of bronze and blush to help brighten up my cheeks and face.
Leslie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this luminizer. When I apply with a brush it is light weight and not so cakey as other bare minerals product are. I use it as a highlighter and has such pretty tones.
Elizabeth R.
Reading, PA
This product was decent I just personally like a veryyyy glowy highlight it is a natarul glow it is good for people that like a more natural look it does look pretty just expected more.
Perfect combination! It really brings out the color from your cheeks & adds a pop of highlighter as well with the sparkle added to the product! Not too pigmented so the product is perfect if you want a subtle look!
Meghan M.
Birmingham, AL
Great stuff. Works on my skin both in the
Summer when I am tan and in the winter when I am really pale white. It looks natural and does not look orange or like a fake tan. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Fernanda J.
Not the best I've tried but it is decent. If u have sensitive skin then get it! It's a shimmery finish and is true to color Pretty good pigmentation not very long lasting tho
Casey N.
Providence, RI
It seemed like this brand could work out for others, but it did not match my complexion very well and always made me look like a clown, even with a light application.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it is very healthy for your skin and looks flawless on. It is buildable and lasts all day long. I will definitely buy this again.
Sheri N.
The love affair shade is actually really pretty. However it seems to be a little cakey looking on my cheekbones :/ I like it but I wish it wasn't as cakey.
Yara S.
This just didn't really do it for me. I didn't like the combo, I'm not a big fan of those anyway. The deeper shade really disn't show up on my skin tone.