bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
I absolutely love this luminizer duo. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and I find that it blends extremely well and looks far more natural than other highlighters on the market. I have already recommended it to several friends.
Gia J.
I Think the pans are hard to access individually. The colors themselves are really pretty but I just wish I could easily get to them!!! The formula where time in shades are gorgeous and I actually think that this is great for traveling
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Love Affair The
I really like this product because the colors that they have chosen to put together. They are very complimentary and look great on the skin. The problem is however, there is potential for the makeup to look cakey so be careful when you apply it.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Perfect bronzer! It really has a great color and perfect amount of shine to the formula. I think it looks very natural for that perfect summer hue. I have a very simple summer makeup routine and this is a must!
Sarah R.
Columbia, MO
This is my FAVORITE duo, it looks so nice and natural on my skin and I use it every day. I got it free with a kit and have used it for over a year and it still has a ton left, I tell everyone about it if they are looking into Bare Minerals.
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product for easy blendable perfectness! My skin tone is medium tan and it works perfectly for subtle blushing effects,Lonh lasting and blendable to match your skin tone. I highly recommend this product for others! I'm a return buyer!
angel t.
Keizer, OR
I love the light fethury felling this blush gives my cheeks its relly nice but most expensive products are,cheap ones can suprise you though,i love this blush and would bye for long turm if i didn't like to try new things.
Megan H.
Oregon City, OR
I did not really care for this blush. I think it was pretty pricey for the amount of product. I didn't like the color and that there was not a divider between the duos. I don't think that I will buy this product again.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love bareMinerals products because although they are expensive, they always work especially with sensitive skin types. There products are simple and right down to what you need and no fancy misleading packaging.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
Their NEW duo is so great. lol It comes with a translucent powder to block oils from surfacing as well as highlighter so you cam add a healthy glow to the right places!