bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

• I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting t...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I really like this product because the colors that they have chosen to put together. They are very complimentary and look great on the skin. The problem is however, there is potential for the makeup to look cakey so be careful when you apply it.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Perfect bronzer! It really has a great color and perfect amount of shine to the formula. I think it looks very natural for that perfect summer hue. I have a very simple summer makeup routine and this is a must!
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Love this product for easy blendable perfectness! My skin tone is medium tan and it works perfectly for subtle blushing effects,Lonh lasting and blendable to match your skin tone. I highly recommend this product for others! I'm a return buyer!
Sarah R.
Columbia, MO
This is my FAVORITE duo, it looks so nice and natural on my skin and I use it every day. I got it free with a kit and have used it for over a year and it still has a ton left, I tell everyone about it if they are looking into Bare Minerals.
angel t.
I love the light fethury felling this blush gives my cheeks its relly nice but most expensive products are,cheap ones can suprise you though,i love this blush and would bye for long turm if i didn't like to try new things.
Megan H.
Oregon City, OR
I did not really care for this blush. I think it was pretty pricey for the amount of product. I didn't like the color and that there was not a divider between the duos. I don't think that I will buy this product again.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I always love bareMinerals products because although they are expensive, they always work especially with sensitive skin types. There products are simple and right down to what you need and no fancy misleading packaging.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really been into healthy looking skin lately. This bare minerals is great for a fresh look. I have medium tan skin complexion and this shade is great for a subtle bronze or light powder for contour points.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
Their NEW duo is so great. lol It comes with a translucent powder to block oils from surfacing as well as highlighter so you cam add a healthy glow to the right places!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
There are very few bareminerals products that I'd buy but this is one I do like a lot it's somewhat buildable but is long lasting it's got a bit of a shimmer to it !
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting to try some different brands, right now I use bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo which I love and I have used Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter and a few others before. I can't spend a ton right now to try a bunch of different ones so what are your favorites that I should consider picking up? And what do you like or love about it?

back