bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

• I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting t...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Taylor A.
Charlotte, NC
I I absolutely love this luminizer! I carry it in my purse and it's a great for an all-over-face glowing look! I put it everywhere except my forehead and it give a beautiful glowing look! Never leave home without it!
Brittni H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product for those who like a slight "glowier" look but I do not. If this is the case this is a great product, you also clearly do not have to use the colors together.
Chrysta H.
I had a sales person sell this product to me, even though I told her I get bad reactions to certain products. (That I break out in a rash.) "Oh, you'll not have any problems with this! It's the best thing out on the market!" I wore it twice, once with all my other facial products and once on its own. I looked like a chipmunk gone wrong.
Robyn B.
I wasn't impressed with this product, unfortunately because it came highly recommend by a friend. But I found it didn't work for me, it just was a bit harder to blend and looked at bit muddy in the end. I would like to there other Blush products, maybe this just wasn't for me.
jill r.
Harrison Township, MI
This is something I just started trying recently. I have always been cheap for my makeup, until I turned 45. Too many things going on in my face!! I love the way it glides on so smooth and flawlessly over my skin. It does not leave a line residue and gives me the confidence I need, under the spotlight!!
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
This is a beautiful highlight it is very delicate though so be very careful if you are going to be traveling with it. It's not very Metallic but a beautiful everyday highlight for someone who likes a natural glow. I'd say perfect for mature or aging skin.
Jessie P.
Fulton, MO
I really like the blush in this duo! It blends nicely and goes on well. However I don't really like the shade of the other illuminator. It's too dark for a highlight but too pale for a bronzer. Maybe it's how I'm using it but I'd definitely need a different shade!
Jennifer D.
I absolutely love this luminizer duo. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and I find that it blends extremely well and looks far more natural than other highlighters on the market. I have already recommended it to several friends.
Gia J.
I Think the pans are hard to access individually. The colors themselves are really pretty but I just wish I could easily get to them!!! The formula where time in shades are gorgeous and I actually think that this is great for traveling
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Perfect bronzer! It really has a great color and perfect amount of shine to the formula. I think it looks very natural for that perfect summer hue. I have a very simple summer makeup routine and this is a must!
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting to try some different brands, right now I use bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo which I love and I have used Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter and a few others before. I can't spend a ton right now to try a bunch of different ones so what are your favorites that I should consider picking up? And what do you like or love about it?

back