bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I prefer duo for my blush and I use it as if contouring. I do not contour. But I do highlight my cheeks with bronze/ luminizer. It stays true to color. It is a smooth texture and does not look heavy on your face. I would definitely recommend to others.
Fernanda m.
Not the best I've tried but it is decent. If u have sensitive skin then get it! It's a shimmery finish and is true to color Pretty good pigmentation not very long lasting tho
Brittni H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product for those who like a slight "glowier" look but I do not. If this is the case this is a great product, you also clearly do not have to use the colors together.
Chrysta H.
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne) more...
I had a sales person sell this product to me, even though I told her I get bad reactions to certain products. (That I break out in a rash.) "Oh, you'll not have any problems with this! It's the best thing out on the market!" I wore it twice, once with all my other facial products and once on its own. I looked like a chipmunk gone wrong.
Robyn B.
I wasn't impressed with this product, unfortunately because it came highly recommend by a friend. But I found it didn't work for me, it just was a bit harder to blend and looked at bit muddy in the end. I would like to there other Blush products, maybe this just wasn't for me.
jill r.
Harrison Township, MI
This is something I just started trying recently. I have always been cheap for my makeup, until I turned 45. Too many things going on in my face!! I love the way it glides on so smooth and flawlessly over my skin. It does not leave a line residue and gives me the confidence I need, under the spotlight!!
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
This is a beautiful highlight it is very delicate though so be very careful if you are going to be traveling with it. It's not very Metallic but a beautiful everyday highlight for someone who likes a natural glow. I'd say perfect for mature or aging skin.
Jessie P.
Columbia, MO
I really like the blush in this duo! It blends nicely and goes on well. However I don't really like the shade of the other illuminator. It's too dark for a highlight but too pale for a bronzer. Maybe it's how I'm using it but I'd definitely need a different shade!
Jennifer D.
I absolutely love this luminizer duo. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and I find that it blends extremely well and looks far more natural than other highlighters on the market. I have already recommended it to several friends.
Gia J.
I Think the pans are hard to access individually. The colors themselves are really pretty but I just wish I could easily get to them!!! The formula where time in shades are gorgeous and I actually think that this is great for traveling