bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Taylor A.
Charlotte, NC
I I absolutely love this luminizer! I carry it in my purse and it's a great for an all-over-face glowing look! I put it everywhere except my forehead and it give a beautiful glowing look! Never leave home without it!
Fernanda m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best I've tried but it is decent. If u have sensitive skin then get it! It's a shimmery finish and is true to color Pretty good pigmentation not very long lasting tho
Brittni H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product for those who like a slight "glowier" look but I do not. If this is the case this is a great product, you also clearly do not have to use the colors together.
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV
Great for day or evening look..Its goes on true to color,goes on easy and stays all day..it cost a little more than most but well worth it..
Vanessa N.
The quality of bare minerals products is excellent
The fixation is excellent with perfect finish
The skin stays uniform the way it has to be
Justine H.
The container makes it very convenient for me to put on both my Blush and bronzer. The colors do not mix and give me perfect results.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Cool product. Applies relatively sheer but is buildable. And natural. Lovely color and lasts all day when used with a setting spray.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
este luminador duo es excelente para las pieles que le queda perfecto el iluminador un buen maquillaje y esto te hara ver radiante
Te'Juana J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down my favorite pressed highlight! The color goes great with my complexion. I love it. It last forever.
Emileigh V.
Beautiful set. The only issue I had, is that it doesn't laat long. Very easy to apply, and fun to play with.