bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Kim T.
Kim T.
Love the product - though it can be difficult to apply sometimes. Loads of product on your brush - if you make sure to tap it off first it goes on great :)
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a two in one product! I don't always have the most time and patience to properly do my makeup. This gives me the tint of blush, but the shimmer of a highlighter all in one. It applies evenly and doesn't feel caked on my face at all. I can still breathe through it, while getting lasting coverage as long as I need it. It's gentle on my skin and blends so nicely.
Meriana I.
Meriana I.
Edmonton , AB
I just started using the Luminizer Duo about two weeks ago. I have tanned skin and it gives you that glow that your after. On a cold winter day when you're heading out and you want to feel like you were out in the sun in Mexico, definitely put this on! It honestly is great. You can use it to give yourself a quick natural glow or you can do a more dramatic look!