bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Léa-Jeanne T.
Léa-Jeanne T.
Boucherville , QC
I spend money where it is necessary and I am in LOVE with this compact! The duo of the slightly bronze and slightly rose hues is fantastic for my fair skin during summer. I use it as a contouring palate because I like to stick to a more natural look and this palate delivers!
Cecília R.
Cecília R.
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
Eu não gostei do produto. Não vi pigmentação,ele tem alguns gliters mesmo na parte mais escura,que deveria ser para fazer o contorno do rosto. O preço não é assim tãao caro,mas também não é a coisa mais parada do mundo. Não recommendo por nada na vida
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I love this BareMinerals Duo because it really puts a nice glow on your face, highlights your lines really well. But in order to do that you have to have a little bit of color on or else it would be a little dark. Would buy again.
Ana Paula S.
Ana Paula S.
Esse iluminador é maravilhoso. A cobertura dele é muito boa e deixa uma cor perfeita. A marca esta de parabéns. Super recommendo.
Zugeily S.
Zugeily S.
Calgary
I really like Bare Minerals as opposed to liquid foundation. It can be used as light coverage or layered for more coverage.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Are use this as a bronze or type or I put this over my blush and it just depends it and gives it a litte glowy look.
aarifah y.
aarifah y.
This luminzes your face so much and is a deep colour and is pricey but good value. this is one of my favirouts.
Kilee F.
Kilee F.
Fishers, IN
I like the duo. I love that I always feel like I glowing and never feel like I have roses cheeks just glow!
Leandrè P.
Leandrè P.
This bare minerals product is amazing. Love it ,it just leaves my skin looking luminous and flawless!
Aidan L.
Aidan L.
Review for: Bareminerals Ready&Reg;
What a nice product! I use this everyday! i would def recommend to those who want a nice soft/ fresh look and to those who are just starting to use makeup. This is a very forgiving and hard to mess up kind of product.