bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

• I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting t...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Meriana I.
Edmonton , AB
I just started using the Luminizer Duo about two weeks ago. I have tanned skin and it gives you that glow that your after. On a cold winter day when you're heading out and you want to feel like you were out in the sun in Mexico, definitely put this on! It honestly is great. You can use it to give yourself a quick natural glow or you can do a more dramatic look!
Sandrine C.
I was always an urban decay buyer, but I was looking for a highlighter and I couldn't find one shimmery enough from urban decay so I looked at bare minerals. I really like this product because it's both an illuminizer and highlighter and it creates a natural shimmer and not anything crazy. However it does wear off easier then I'd like but I think a primer would help with that.
Cecília R.
Eu não gostei do produto. Não vi pigmentação,ele tem alguns gliters mesmo na parte mais escura,que deveria ser para fazer o contorno do rosto. O preço não é assim tãao caro,mas também não é a coisa mais parada do mundo. Não recommendo por nada na vida
Sierra M.
I love this BareMinerals Duo because it really puts a nice glow on your face, highlights your lines really well. But in order to do that you have to have a little bit of color on or else it would be a little dark. Would buy again.
Léa-Jeanne T.
Boucherville, QC
I spend money where it is necessary and I am in LOVE with this compact! The duo of the slightly bronze and slightly rose hues is fantastic for my fair skin during summer. I use it as a contouring palate because I like to stick to a more natural look and this palate delivers!
Aidan L.
What a nice product! I use this everyday! i would def recommend to those who want a nice soft/ fresh look and to those who are just starting to use makeup. This is a very forgiving and hard to mess up kind of product.
Kim T.
Love the product - though it can be difficult to apply sometimes. Loads of product on your brush - if you make sure to tap it off first it goes on great :)
Ana Paula S.
Esse iluminador é maravilhoso. A cobertura dele é muito boa e deixa uma cor perfeita. A marca esta de parabéns. Super recommendo.
Zugeily S.
Calgary
I really like Bare Minerals as opposed to liquid foundation. It can be used as light coverage or layered for more coverage.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Are use this as a bronze or type or I put this over my blush and it just depends it and gives it a litte glowy look.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting to try some different brands, right now I use bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo which I love and I have used Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter and a few others before. I can't spend a ton right now to try a bunch of different ones so what are your favorites that I should consider picking up? And what do you like or love about it?