bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a two in one product! I don't always have the most time and patience to properly do my makeup. This gives me the tint of blush, but the shimmer of a highlighter all in one. It applies evenly and doesn't feel caked on my face at all. I can still breathe through it, while getting lasting coverage as long as I need it. It's gentle on my skin and blends so nicely.
Kim T.
Love the product - though it can be difficult to apply sometimes. Loads of product on your brush - if you make sure to tap it off first it goes on great :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Are use this as a bronze or type or I put this over my blush and it just depends it and gives it a litte glowy look.
Kilee F.
Fishers, IN
I like the duo. I love that I always feel like I glowing and never feel like I have roses cheeks just glow!
Leandrè P.
This bare minerals product is amazing. Love it ,it just leaves my skin looking luminous and flawless!
Zugeily S.
Calgary
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
I really like Bare Minerals as opposed to liquid foundation. It can be used as light coverage or layered for more coverage.
Léa-Jeanne T.
boucherville , QC
I spend money where it is necessary and I am in LOVE with this compact! The duo of the slightly bronze and slightly rose hues is fantastic for my fair skin during summer. I use it as a contouring palate because I like to stick to a more natural look and this palate delivers!
aarifah y.
This luminzes your face so much and is a deep colour and is pricey but good value. this is one of my favirouts.
Sandrine C.
I was always an urban decay buyer, but I was looking for a highlighter and I couldn't find one shimmery enough from urban decay so I looked at bare minerals. I really like this product because it's both an illuminizer and highlighter and it creates a natural shimmer and not anything crazy. However it does wear off easier then I'd like but I think a primer would help with that.
Cecília R.
Eu não gostei do produto. Não vi pigmentação,ele tem alguns gliters mesmo na parte mais escura,que deveria ser para fazer o contorno do rosto. O preço não é assim tãao caro,mas também não é a coisa mais parada do mundo. Não recommendo por nada na vida