bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really been into healthy looking skin lately. This bare minerals is great for a fresh look. I have medium tan skin complexion and this shade is great for a subtle bronze or light powder for contour points.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
There are very few bareminerals products that I'd buy but this is one I do like a lot it's somewhat buildable but is long lasting it's got a bit of a shimmer to it !
Sara I.
Sara I.
Louisville, KY
I really love the color and how natural ot looks on my skin. It has a good coverage and matches my skin beautifully.
Gia J.
Gia J.
I Think the pans are hard to access individually. The colors themselves are really pretty but I just wish I could easily get to them!!! The formula where time in shades are gorgeous and I actually think that this is great for traveling
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I always love bareMinerals products because although they are expensive, they always work especially with sensitive skin types. There products are simple and right down to what you need and no fancy misleading packaging.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
I have used this for going out to special events. Works well. Long lasting. . I love the shimmery look it gives. Expensive but worth it.
Janine M.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
love this for a natural look and lasts long and a great value for the product . It can be used on a variety of skin tones, a soft shimmery look
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Fulton, MO
I really like the blush in this duo! It blends nicely and goes on well. However I don't really like the shade of the other illuminator. It's too dark for a highlight but too pale for a bronzer. Maybe it's how I'm using it but I'd definitely need a different shade!
Haley Q.
Haley Q.
Austin, TX
I have really sensitive skin so I'm very cautious in what I put on my face, especially blush and bronzer powders. This is a pigmented palette with a little shimmer, but doesn't cause my face to break out. I love blending the colors together and would buy it again.
Sandrine C.
Sandrine C.
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
I was always an urban decay buyer, but I was looking for a highlighter and I couldn't find one shimmery enough from urban decay so I looked at bare minerals. I really like this product because it's both an illuminizer and highlighter and it creates a natural shimmer and not anything crazy. However it does wear off easier then I'd like but I think a primer would help with that.