bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Aly L.
So beautiful I love the dual bronzer , adds the very natural effect. I absolutely love this
Nathalia D.
Lo recomiendo 100%
Es grandiosa
Ajaya A.
Milwaukee, WI
Its simple to use and it doesnt irritate your skin!!! One of the best products to use.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
Like the colors. Not a huge difference between the two. But definitely a good product
Emily S.
Great coverage for a quick refresher in the middle of the day. Staple for all purses.
Krysten H.
Bare minerals is probably my favorite brand. Very light. No breakouts. Good price.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect bronzer when it comes to bare minerals product. I love it!
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
My daughter bought this for me and so far so good i like the way it stays on
Fran C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fact that it doesn't irritate my acne prone/sensitive skin!!! <3
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a two in one product! I don't always have the most time and patience to properly do my makeup. This gives me the tint of blush, but the shimmer of a highlighter all in one. It applies evenly and doesn't feel caked on my face at all. I can still breathe through it, while getting lasting coverage as long as I need it. It's gentle on my skin and blends so nicely.