bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Cory E.
Cory E.
I was underwhelmed by this. First of all, the powders are dry and not the bitty smooth texture I would expect from something of this price. Second, the glow wasn't as beautiful as I expected. I'm all for subtle highlights, but this was just... meh. The worst, however, was the staying power (or lack of it). On me, it lasted 3-4 hours at most.
Chrysta H.
Chrysta H.
Review for: The Love Affair & The Shining Moment (pink nectar glow/golden champagne)
I had a sales person sell this product to me, even though I told her I get bad reactions to certain products. (That I break out in a rash.) "Oh, you'll not have any problems with this! It's the best thing out on the market!" I wore it twice, once with all my other facial products and once on its own. I looked like a chipmunk gone wrong.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
I wasn't impressed with this product, unfortunately because it came highly recommend by a friend. But I found it didn't work for me, it just was a bit harder to blend and looked at bit muddy in the end. I would like to there other Blush products, maybe this just wasn't for me.
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
This is a beautiful highlight it is very delicate though so be very careful if you are going to be traveling with it. It's not very Metallic but a beautiful everyday highlight for someone who likes a natural glow. I'd say perfect for mature or aging skin.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Love Affair The
I really like this product because the colors that they have chosen to put together. They are very complimentary and look great on the skin. The problem is however, there is potential for the makeup to look cakey so be careful when you apply it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Columbia, MO
This is my FAVORITE duo, it looks so nice and natural on my skin and I use it every day. I got it free with a kit and have used it for over a year and it still has a ton left, I tell everyone about it if they are looking into Bare Minerals.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I absolutely love this luminizer duo. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and I find that it blends extremely well and looks far more natural than other highlighters on the market. I have already recommended it to several friends.
angel t.
angel t.
Keizer, OR
I love the light fethury felling this blush gives my cheeks its relly nice but most expensive products are,cheap ones can suprise you though,i love this blush and would bye for long turm if i didn't like to try new things.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Upland, CA
These duos are awesome. Compact for traveling. Looks great on any skin tone and it not too overpowering. It blends really well and the luminizer gives a soft glow to your look. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Oregon City, OR
I did not really care for this blush. I think it was pretty pricey for the amount of product. I didn't like the color and that there was not a divider between the duos. I don't think that I will buy this product again.