bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Jennifer V.
I was looking for a new bronzer to suit my somewhat fair, sensitive skin. I tried this out in the store and didn't think it looked too bad. I like the texture and that it doesn't contain a a lot of irritants. The colors are also subtle and complimentary. Some of the problems I have with bronzer is that it's either way too dark or too orange.
Because it's a highlighter it is very shiny, so I have to use it sparingly. I definitely have to do a bit more blending than usually. I may try pairing it with a matte bronzer.
Cory E.
I was underwhelmed by this. First of all, the powders are dry and not the bitty smooth texture I would expect from something of this price. Second, the glow wasn't as beautiful as I expected. I'm all for subtle highlights, but this was just... meh. The worst, however, was the staying power (or lack of it). On me, it lasted 3-4 hours at most.
Bre J.
A beautiful split plan luminizer. Has both a gold toned and a pink toned highlight that are super blendable. They are very natural but still give a little bit of a sheen! If you're looking for a strobing highlight from BM try an eyeshadow.... queen phyliss is a great gold toned or cultured pearl for pink.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
This might be my favorite product currently from bare minerals. I love the compact and mirror. It is nice and thin and easy to pack in the purse. it is not too much for mature skin either. It is perfect for my combination skin . It highlights my features nicely too.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
BareMinerals ready luminizer Duo is all natural it serves as a physical sunscreen when thoroughly applied to the areas to which it is applied and it adds a lovely multi-dimensional Sheen which is on point and on-trend
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is seriously the best highlighter I own! It's so easy to blend and the formula is perfect - it's a powder but it glides on like cream. I never have to touch up. I will continue to buy this product
Brennah R.
Stafford, VA
This product is the ultimate two in one! The blush highlights the bronzer and looks perfect on every skin type! This product is very easy to blend with a blush brush or bronzer brush. A con is that is may be a little too dark for your skin in the winter!
Elisha G.
bareMinerals is a top-line product! I especially love the Luminizer Duo! It does a great job with my skin tone (I wear "ivory" foundation). It's a subtle adjustment but it does a great job! I highly recommend any of their products!
Haley Q.
Austin, TX
I have really sensitive skin so I'm very cautious in what I put on my face, especially blush and bronzer powders. This is a pigmented palette with a little shimmer, but doesn't cause my face to break out. I love blending the colors together and would buy it again.
Taylor A.
Charlotte, NC
I I absolutely love this luminizer! I carry it in my purse and it's a great for an all-over-face glowing look! I put it everywhere except my forehead and it give a beautiful glowing look! Never leave home without it!