bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance.

• I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting t...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo
  • "i use it to bronze and i also blend it with some blush depending the ocation...i like how bareminerals products dont feel so heavy on the face." in 17 reviews
  • "for someone who has pale skin, this is perfect. it gives just enough color and doesnt make you look fake." in 5 reviews
Jennifer V.
I was looking for a new bronzer to suit my somewhat fair, sensitive skin. I tried this out in the store and didn't think it looked too bad. I like the texture and that it doesn't contain a a lot of irritants. The colors are also subtle and complimentary. Some of the problems I have with bronzer is that it's either way too dark or too orange.
Because it's a highlighter it is very shiny, so I have to use it sparingly. I definitely have to do a bit more blending than usually. I may try pairing it with a matte bronzer.
Cory E.
I was underwhelmed by this. First of all, the powders are dry and not the bitty smooth texture I would expect from something of this price. Second, the glow wasn't as beautiful as I expected. I'm all for subtle highlights, but this was just... meh. The worst, however, was the staying power (or lack of it). On me, it lasted 3-4 hours at most.
Bre J.
A beautiful split plan luminizer. Has both a gold toned and a pink toned highlight that are super blendable. They are very natural but still give a little bit of a sheen! If you're looking for a strobing highlight from BM try an eyeshadow.... queen phyliss is a great gold toned or cultured pearl for pink.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
This might be my favorite product currently from bare minerals. I love the compact and mirror. It is nice and thin and easy to pack in the purse. it is not too much for mature skin either. It is perfect for my combination skin . It highlights my features nicely too.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
BareMinerals ready luminizer Duo is all natural it serves as a physical sunscreen when thoroughly applied to the areas to which it is applied and it adds a lovely multi-dimensional Sheen which is on point and on-trend
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
This is seriously the best highlighter I own! It's so easy to blend and the formula is perfect - it's a powder but it glides on like cream. I never have to touch up. I will continue to buy this product
Brennah R.
Stafford, VA
This product is the ultimate two in one! The blush highlights the bronzer and looks perfect on every skin type! This product is very easy to blend with a blush brush or bronzer brush. A con is that is may be a little too dark for your skin in the winter!
Haley Q.
Austin, TX
I have really sensitive skin so I'm very cautious in what I put on my face, especially blush and bronzer powders. This is a pigmented palette with a little shimmer, but doesn't cause my face to break out. I love blending the colors together and would buy it again.
Elisha G.
bareMinerals is a top-line product! I especially love the Luminizer Duo! It does a great job with my skin tone (I wear "ivory" foundation). It's a subtle adjustment but it does a great job! I highly recommend any of their products!
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I prefer duo for my blush and I use it as if contouring. I do not contour. But I do highlight my cheeks with bronze/ luminizer. It stays true to color. It is a smooth texture and does not look heavy on your face. I would definitely recommend to others.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I am really into highlighter right now and I am wanting to try some different brands, right now I use bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo which I love and I have used Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter and a few others before. I can't spend a ton right now to try a bunch of different ones so what are your favorites that I should consider picking up? And what do you like or love about it?