bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Lizette G.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Ashley D.bareMinerals READY Luminizer Duo uploaded by Leslie C.

BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

READY Luminizer Duo - bareMinerals READY Luminizer is an innovative concept in solid mineral technology. Created through a unique cold-pressed method, this formula combines a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed kiwi seed oil for skin-nourishing benefits. This Luminizer Duo highlights the complexion with two lustrous complementary shades for soft, candlelit radiance. - READY Luminizer Duo

Jennifer V.
I was looking for a new bronzer to suit my somewhat fair, sensitive skin. I tried this out in the store and didn't think it looked too bad. I like the texture and that it doesn't contain a a lot of irritants. The colors are also subtle and complimentary. Some of the problems I have with bronzer is that it's either way too dark or too orange.
Because it's a highlighter it is very shiny, so I have to use it sparingly. I definitely have to do a bit more blending than usually. I may try pairing it with a matte bronzer.
Cory E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was underwhelmed by this. First of all, the powders are dry and not the bitty smooth texture I would expect from something of this price. Second, the glow wasn't as beautiful as I expected. I'm all for subtle highlights, but this was just... meh. The worst, however, was the staying power (or lack of it). On me, it lasted 3-4 hours at most.
Bre J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful split plan luminizer. Has both a gold toned and a pink toned highlight that are super blendable. They are very natural but still give a little bit of a sheen! If you're looking for a strobing highlight from BM try an eyeshadow.... queen phyliss is a great gold toned or cultured pearl for pink.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
This might be my favorite product currently from bare minerals. I love the compact and mirror. It is nice and thin and easy to pack in the purse. it is not too much for mature skin either. It is perfect for my combination skin . It highlights my features nicely too.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals ready luminizer Duo is all natural it serves as a physical sunscreen when thoroughly applied to the areas to which it is applied and it adds a lovely multi-dimensional Sheen which is on point and on-trend
Joy S.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These duos are awesome. Compact for traveling. Looks great on any skin tone and it not too overpowering. It blends really well and the luminizer gives a soft glow to your look. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Megan H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is seriously the best highlighter I own! It's so easy to blend and the formula is perfect - it's a powder but it glides on like cream. I never have to touch up. I will continue to buy this product
Brennah R.
Stafford, VA
This product is the ultimate two in one! The blush highlights the bronzer and looks perfect on every skin type! This product is very easy to blend with a blush brush or bronzer brush. A con is that is may be a little too dark for your skin in the winter!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really been into healthy looking skin lately. This bare minerals is great for a fresh look. I have medium tan skin complexion and this shade is great for a subtle bronze or light powder for contour points.
Elisha G.
bareMinerals is a top-line product! I especially love the Luminizer Duo! It does a great job with my skin tone (I wear "ivory" foundation). It's a subtle adjustment but it does a great job! I highly recommend any of their products!