BY BAREMINERALS

An irresistible eye shadow palette featuring eight pure, intense, provocative shades. BareMinerals READY Eyeshadow combines BareMinerals’ proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber—ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness and antioxidant protection for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. The formula looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing color. This fashion-forward palette of jeweled forest and floral shades delivers this season’s standout looks. Learn how to create three on-trend looks, then mix, match, and experiment for endless effects. This set contains:- 8 x 0.28 oz bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 in: Couture (glimmering clove), Silhouette (antique white), Statement (vibrant orchid), Prêt-à-Porter (sunbaked gold), Três Chic (apricot cream), Editor’s Pick (metallic teal), Glitterati (shimmering pink), Ensemble (deepest eggplant) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be g...1 Answers
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Bare Escentuals Ready Power Neutrals
I love this cute little palette, I also love the color they have they are really pigmented! This is my first time using it and I will be buying this product again I also love the packaging it's really cute !  I would buy this product again ! Can't wait to try more of this
Sara F.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Ready Power Neutrals
I always use this palette! Honestly I love bare Minerals with all of my heart. They have great products that last a long time and are great for sensitive skin.
This palette is everything you could want and more for brown/green/hazel eyed people. I find myself using every single color, and it has the perfect balance between shimmery and matte shadows. I go back to this palette (and this brand) again and again!
Anna M.
Corinth
Review for: Bare Escentuals Ready Power Neutrals
I got this eyeshadow when I ran out of my Naked Basics 2 palette. I have had it for 8 months now and still have a tiny bit of the tan base color and the shimmer color. I bought it from Ulta. I probably will not buy again. I am devoted to UD Naked Basics 2, even after using this. I only bought because the Ulta I was at, was out of the UD palette.
Raea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend was obsessed with these and she would not put the eyeshadow down because she was in love with it LOL she used the neutral colors all the time and said that they were perfect for any occasion I think I would  recommend them to any people who are interested because if she love them that much that must mean that they were amazing
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good product. It comes with 8 neutral eyeshadows which i love because i can creat a simple look proper for school or work. I love that its small but not too small where my brush would be too big for the pan.
Alicia F.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Bare Escentuals Ready Power Neutrals
This eyeshadow is very good! It is easy to blend, and you can create all kinds of looks with the variety of color on this palette. It is very pigmented, but you do need to layer it a few times to get a full effect. Overall great eyeshadows.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really shocked that beauty bloggers don't talk about these shadows more, because they're incredible. Creamy, pigmented and easy to blend - and not grossly overpriced.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Ready® September Issue
I love the colors in this pallet. They somehow all seem to go together. The powders are so creamy and easy to put on and blend so nicely. The colors are so vibrant and build-able. It's a fun pallet to have in your collection!!
Jessica E.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Ready Power Neutrals
Perfect colors for everyday looks, good pigmentation, smooth consistency, not chalky at all. Good for on the go. Kind of pricey but worth it. Good packaging. Would repurchase
Amy S.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Ready Power Neutrals
These eyeshadows are actually nicely pigmented last a long time and give really rich Separa beautiful color. Super lightweight small enough to handle in a make up bag and carried to work and or travel with
Kayla A.
Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be good for like an every day palette?