BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This sleek palette contains four highly-pigmented and versatile neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to last for up to 12 hours. These smooth, easily blendable eyeshadows are made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, providing skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with or without makeup.

Ingredients: AHH: Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Silica, Mannitol, Diatomaceous Earth, Zinc Sulfate, Chlorphenesin. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Usage:

1. Gently apply from the inner lid outwards.

2. If using more than one color, gently blend together upwards and outwards.

3. Layer until your desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

bareMinerals Ready® Eyeshadow 4.0
  • "These shadows are pressed(which is new for bare minerals) These shadows are so pigmented alone without a primer, even dry! These are all natural, which is great for your skin!" in 81 reviews
  • "I was pleasantly surprised by these newer Ready shadows. They are very pigmented and silky smooth. They also are long lasting." in 28 reviews
  • "The colors are amzing in this palette, they go with everything and can make a beautiful nude smoky eye." in 25 reviews
  • "The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and very silky, which make them great for blending, it's easy to create many different looks out of a single palette!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love love love Bare Escentuals, the eye shadow is very pigmented and can be worn as an everyday look." in 7 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love these little quads. There pressed pigments which is new for bareminerals. There so creamy and buttery soft. You need to go in with a light hand because other wise you will apply a lot. And there is a very little amount of kick up. They blend super easy and last all day on the eyes. The glittery ones are just as gorgeous as the matte ones as well. Perfect for an every day look and the colors complement each other perfectly. Great for travel as well. I highly recommend these.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I love these compacts. They come with a great variety of shades that match well with each other so whether you are looking to use just one color or all four for that Smokey look they are great. This eye shadow stays on all day! I never have to reapply it and it never builds up in my eye crease it stays even on the whole lid! I recommend this to everyone...it’s worth what you pay and it lasts forever. I have had mine for about 5-6 months and I wear it everyday :)
Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: The Truth more...
I went to a bare minerals event at Ulta years ago and they used this palette on me when I said my basic answer of I’d like a Smokey eye! I have been able to recreate this look time and time again which I love the easiness of. They blend out beautifully and they last hours! I have hazel eyes and feel these make the green color pop. My girlfriend has blue eyes and the happy palette looks gorgeous on her. Overall even though mine is past its shelf life 🤫 I still get a lot of use out of it and I think they really did an amazing job with these little easy to travel with palettes!
Brittany G.
This pallet is a perfect nude eye shadow pallet!! Doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and is extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way! Last longer than most pallets I have use. I recommend this to everyone.
Angel C.
This Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow is pretty amazing, it is four great colors that you can use f or the Smokey eye, they blend well and stay on along time about all day. You can actually use it for a Halloween look also, I would Recommend this product for everyday use and you can purchase it online and Ulta & Sephora.
Ania M.
Boston
Very convenient size, you get perfect colors for everyday makeup. Transition shade, highlighter, dark outer corner, sparkling lid. Decent size mirror. Great blendability. Eyeshadow is soft and goes on smoothly. Totally recommend!
Chasta S.
Huntington, WV
We used these in high school for color guard. Even after performing and sweating my shadow was untouched!! It is super pigmented and the judges talked about it from the press box!
Beatriz J.
S Portland, ME
I absolutely love matte colors and neutral earthy colors! BareMinerals has a lot of the earthy eyeshadows and they last a long time too! I haven’t found a place that sells this brand in the city I live here, but I’ve been to their store during some Black Fridays and I adore them!
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Great when first applied but are not long lasting regardless of the primer used. I have almost every shade & while l love the swatches & initial look two hours later they are almost unnoticeable. Stick to their loose shadows for better results.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This is a four eyeshadow palette that is in neutral shades. I love the Bare Minerals eyeshadows because they all go on smoothly and don’t crease in the lids. The price range is great and I would definitely recommend this product to others
Amanda G.
Covina, CA
How long do these eyeshadows last?
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
With these shadows, how many swipes do you need to cover your eyelids? Some eyeshadows I have to reapply several times to get the color to show up, whereas others I can swipe over my eyelid once and the color is vibrant and sticks.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Are these the only shades they carry?
Lauren P.
Are these eyeshadows pigmented and offer a wide variety of shades?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite primer to use under this?

Amazon