BY BAREMINERALS

The Vision featuring Illusion + Mirage   bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing color in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability with two complementary shades. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber—ingredients known to deliver anti-aging benefits including depuffing and antioxidant protection for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing color. No parabens, no binders, no fillers, no harsh chemicals, no kidding. Eyeshadows 2.0 Duos, The Vision. see more...

• What is the pigmentation in this like? Are the colors easy to blend?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a highly pigmented eyeshadow in a neutral t...1 Answers
  • How many people Love this eye shadow. 2 Answers
Sherry M.
Coweta, OK
Review for: Enlightment
BareMinerals Ready eyeshadow 2.0. I LOVE the palettes The Enlightenment - the two shades it includes are Namaste & Guru. Oh my, if you want to keep your eyes natural - this is great! They blend very well and you can go light with the colors for a less dramatic look. BUT you can also put these colors on heavier for a more dramatic evening look. This is a great combo that can take you from day to night. Also, the color stays on VERY well. No makeup touch ups needed.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Inspiration
These are the best eye shadows I've ever used. Previously a drug store brand junkie, I bought a bare minerals kit after admiring a coworkers makeup and taking her suggestion. I bought a lot that came with everything you could need for eyes in it. This eyeshadow is a game changer. Smooth blendable application. Color that doesn't fade. I'm in love with everything bare minerals has to offer.
Kendyll L.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Top Shelf
This is my favorite eyeshadow duo of all time. They compliment any skin tone and are easy to dress up or down. The formulas are very smooth and pigmented with little fall out! These shadows can be worn a lone or mixed together. My favorite part about these shadows is that they can't ever look bad, they blend so easily and look great whether they are packed on the lid or lightly blended!
Julie M.
Durant , OK
Review for: Epiphany
Bare Minerals Eye Colors are rich in color and easily blended. They are so easy to build as well. If I feel like having a barely there eye I can get it, or if I want bold color I can get that, too! I always use brushes when applying these shadows and with over a decade in my cosmetics collection I'd say Bare Minerals is reliable and great quality.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Paradise Found
I have never have been wowed by bareminerals pressed shadows and the trend continues with these duos. These are not exceptionally pigmented and have a tendency to blend out to absolutely nothing on my lids. To me these are just decent standard shadows. For the price, I think you can find better quality, and perhaps more exciting, eyeshadows.
Megan c.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
You will never go wrong with any bare minerals product and you ESP won't with the ready eye shadow 2.0! It's everything youd ever want and more! You can't Ger me to set mine down so do yourself a favor just get it and save yourself years of trying to find something that's not even half as good as this!
Melissa B.
Review for: Hollywood Ending
The Bare Minerals shadows are great and have a nice heavy pigment in a non greasy formula. You can apply wet or dry and someday I even use a wet eyeliner brush to line instead of a pencil it leaves a soft look. I will definitely buy this again especially because it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
Lauren S.
Review for: Showstopper
I absolutely love the colors of these eye shadows! They look wonderful whether together or separate. I personally prefer the loose powder eyeshadow from bare minerals. As it is a bit easier to apply and I think looks a bit better, but aside from that preference of mine, this is great!
Tina W.
Sunfield, MI
Review for: Epiphany
Love, love, and love. This brand and product is one of my favorites. I bought it at the local shopping mall. I am a repeat user. The colors are so vibrant and they feel soft and smooth on the skin. Great value with an affordable price. I will most definitely buy this product again.
Anne D.
Review for: Enlightment
Trying to find that just right combo of colors..I found this duo. Love it! Didn't make my sensitive eyes cry...didn't wear off during the day, didn't find all the creases in my eyelids and hang out there...it applied easily and remained in place for the day. Love it!
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I want to try this. Any pros vs cons? Are they pigmented? are they chalkyorsmooth?
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
What makes this duo worth the price?
Lauren D.
Dawsonville , GA
How many people Love this eye shadow.
Madelyn G.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I've been looking for a highly pigmented eyeshadow in a neutral tone. How pigmented is this product?
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the pigmentation in this like? Are the colors easy to blend?