BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

bareMinerals READYTM Bronzer buffs on rich golden bronze color for a beautifully even, buildable glow. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex with antioxidants and cold-pressed carrot oil, this silky long-wearing formula delivers incredible anti-aging benefits. Solid mineral color lasts for up to 8 hours.

Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Calcium Ketogluconate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• I originally use the loose bare minerals bronzer, would y...1 Answers
  • I hv never tried bare mineral products.. i don't knw i hv...2 Answers
  • How does this bronzer compare to the Physicians Formula b...3 Answers
bareMinerals Ready® Bronzer
  • "i liked this bronzer because it wasn't too much. i also kind of liked that it was pretty matte and not much sparkle." in 8 reviews
  • "i have very fair skin and blonde hair, but this bronzer provides the most beautiful sun kissed glow on my skin. never looks too dark or orange. the only bronzer i use!! " in 3 reviews
  • "This bronzer is amazing, it looks great with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "With this bronzer you are getting that beautiful sun kissed look." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so it's a great value for the purchase price. " in 1 review
jamielynncox C.
Love this bronzer. Found the perfect shade for myself that is a nice medium. Gives a beautiful finish to your skin. I wore bronzer only hanging out at a pool party and people were telling me I had stunning skin and how unfair it was that my skin was so nice without makeup. Had to reveal that I was wearing bronzer and actually have pretty problematic skin. They thought I just had a nice dewy glow.
Jordan G.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
This is my favorite bronzer! It is not too heavy and it is super easy to layer on the amount of color you prefer. I was SO sad when they discontinued the color I wear. I have substituted with the "Skinny Dip" color which is fine for my skin tone, but I just preferred the "High Dive". The price of this bronzer is definitely worth it and it lasts a long time. I much prefer over the loose powder, which makes a mess all over the bathroom counter.
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Nice bronzer with a slight pink undertone , it's not completely matte but when you apply it looks basically matte. I think it works good for neutral skin tones because it's not so orange. Also you can built up the color really nice so even if you are very fair you are going to be able to use this product applying a little at a time.
In the picture:
Left: bare minerals ready bronzer shade skinny dip
middle: ciate bamboo bronzer shade palm island
Right: tarte park ave princess waterproof bronzer
Courtney T.
This is a good bronzer. I have the shade “Skinny Dip” and I think it would suit a variety of skin tones. There’s nothing too special about it for me, it works and it blends nicely and I’ll continue to use it. If you’ve been eyeing this product, I’d say purchase it you won’t regret it and it’s not too expensive compared to other high-end bronzers. However, if you’ve been holding off because of the price, there are bronzers just as good at the drugstore.
VICTORIA M.
New York
I have had this bronzer for years and really like it! The formula is great for all-day wear. I carry this bronzer around with me every day and it has not broken or cracked like most products do when they are being tossed around. It's a great product!
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
Very nice bronzer and feels great on the skin, great for layering when contouring. It is not cheap but skin products are definitely something to invest in. Depending how often you use this it could last for a very long time!
Sage V.
Elkhorn
I really liked this but I think I am a bit too pale for this bronzer. It was easy to blend but looked a bit dirty on my skin. It was pretty long lasting but I don’t know how well it set on my skin. I think it would be a good bronzer for more tan people
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
This bronzer has lasted me forever and give a great glow! One of my favorites and it is a great price! It’s not too shimmery and goes on great! It is long lasting and light on the face! I would recommend to others!
Nicole D.
This is my favorite bronzer. But I’m afraid it might be discontinued?! It does have shimmer in it, but it’s so subtle. It barely shows up on the skin. I prefer matte bronzers, as I have oily skin with lots of texture. But this bronzer works really well for me & does not emphasize texture! It’s a really nice color, not too warm or cool. If you can still get your hands on it, I definitely would buy it!
Martika S.
Great matte finish and sculpts my cheekbones very nicely! Blends great and compliments my skintone. I like that it gets darker the more I apply and blend so it's good all year.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
How does this bronzer compare to the Physicians Formula bronzer? I use the Physicians formula and I love it; I can hardly bare to think of changing bronzers.
Shelby Y.
San Clemente, CA
Can anyone suggest a similar product? This one was discontinued and is hard to find
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
I hv never tried bare mineral products.. i don't knw i hv heard mixed review every time on internet.. i must try something to see whats the buzz about..
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I've never used bare mineral products does anybody know if it's good for oily skin
Marina A.
I originally use the loose bare minerals bronzer, would you suggest this one over the loose?