11 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

The One~ Light Nude Pink bareMinerals READY™ Blush enhances cheeks with alluring, stay-true buildable color. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex with antioxidants and cold-pressed camellia oil, this silky long-wearing formula delivers softer, smoother skin. Solid mineral color lasts for up to 8 hours. Blush, The One see more...

• I don't ever wear blush? Is it really necessary?5 Answers
  • The brush that comes with this doesn't look like it's large enough....3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: The One
I love this blush. So , so glad that bareMinerals began producing products in compacts (not just loose pigmented powders). This applies like a dream. Super smooth, no powdery pickup when I use my blush brush. The color is very flattering, and would work well on very pale to medium toned skin. Very natural and pretty. I like several of these blushes. If you are intimidated by blush, or are young and want a vey natural look, this would be a great product. Last, the compact itself is durable with a very classy, minimalist look.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love the ready blushes. They are so nice and smooth, pigmented, and apply well to the face. I have the color "The One" (soft pale pink-cool toned), "The Confession" (warm peachy pink), and "Golden Gate" (gold/peachy pink). All colors look amazing and it's so convenient to use the ready blushes as opposed to the powder ones. Love these, my all time favorite blush
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
Woot Woot! bareMinerals does it again! I love this blush and it has actually taken the top stop in my favorite blush category (Even over NARS blush) This stays on FOR SO LONG, and is super pigmented. I love that it has a small applicator blush- I use this all the time when I travel for work. Overall a great product that has lasted for a long time.
Hollywood, FL
Bare Minerals makes my favorite blush. I discovered this in a holiday set I bought a few years ago and I came back for more. I have this in every color. It looks natural and doesn't settle in skin creases. It's build able and the color is great with my skin tone and lipsticks. This is my go to brand of blush. I recommend this to everyone.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: The One
I love this blush! The color is neutral and goes with any sort of make up palette. It has good buildable pigment and lasts all day. I like this pressed version better than the loose powder versions since it doesn't make such a big mess. The brush it comes with is just terrible, a waste of the manufacturers money in my opinion.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Faux Pas
BareMinerals makes incredible products that don't clog up your pores, so you wouldn't expect anything different from this blush. This is my go to blush because it's a beautifully pigmented pink that blends well and fit my skin color perfectly, even when I'm a little more tan. I would never spend a dime on anything different.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I have this in the aphrodisiac and it is such a pretty color! Very natural looking and always just adds the perfect finished look to my face. I never go without it and it lasts a long time. I also love that its not a loose powder, I travel a lot so this is the perfect option for if you need something easy and beautiful.
Farhana G.
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
Too hard in the compact, my blush brush has to work too hard to pick up product. Color doesn't blend well and doesn't last. Not a nice range of colors either. Very disappointing. Will not repurchase. There so many excellent blushes out there, please don't waste your time or money on this one.
Hollywood, FL
I have this blush in every color. It is highly pigmented and is build able. The brush is great too. I never have fall out from it and the colors are natural looking and never garrish. The blushes are very long lasting and just make me feel pretty. This is a high quality product. I love it.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
I was less than pleased with this product. It went on very well but it will also much darker than I expected. I will not spend the money for this product again and will not recommend it in the future to family or friends. I purchased it on-line so I should have know better about the color.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I don't ever wear blush? Is it really necessary?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
The brush that comes with this doesn't look like it's large enough. Has anyone used it?