BY BAREMINERALS #56 in Blush

What it is:

bareMinerals READY® Blush enhances cheeks with alluring, stay-true buildable colour. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex composed of antioxidants and cold-pressed camellia oil, this silky long-wearing formula delivers softer, smoother skin. Solid mineral colour lasts up to 8 hours.* We love to use our bareMinerals READY® Blush with our Angled Blush Brush or our Tapered Blush Brush.

Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Tocopherol, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Calcium Ketogluconate, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

• Esse blush serve para pele morena?1 Answers
  • I have the blush color "the one" it's so versatile. My mother in ...1 Answers
  • I don't ever wear blush? Is it really necessary?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i really enjoy this blush. it is easy to put on and stays for a while. it has a shimmery finish and is pretty pink but it looks really good on my fair skin. it comes off pretty easily and i buy my product at ulta beauty. i love all bare minerals products. " in 44 reviews
Lauren M.
Boise, ID
Review for: The Secret's Out more...
Though this blush is super pigmented it is amazing! This blush was one of the first ones I ever got and I continue to buy it in multiple shades and use it nearly every day. It is a product that you can build on throughout the day if you want or use a little- it never disappoints! Also its available in very beautiful and realistic shades- nothing too bold or unnatural looking about this product!
Lizz C.
Mission, TX
I have two shades in this blush and omg! Ok the color selection is awesome, the pigment is amazing, and it's pressed! I love bare minerals, but sometimes loose products can be inconvenient when on the go, however these blushes are not the case. I love that they went from all loose pigments to some pressed ones. It makes my life easier. I highly recommend this.
Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Bare Escentuals more...
This is a really good, very pigmented blush. It applies easily with a brush and blends out smoothly. I like this color, and find it brings just enough life to the apples of my cheeks.

It is pretty long-lasting and stays in place pretty well after it’s been blended in, and I found this to be a good quality blush where a little product goes a long way.

I don’t care for the brush that comes with this, but I almost never like included applicators so I don’t see this as worthy of really complaining about.
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: The Faux Pas more...
I love this blush! It’s pigmented without being too pigmented and it provides beautiful coverage. I always feel good buying bare minerals because i know it’s made with quality ingredients that aren’t harmful. I will definitely buy again!
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
These blushes are ok definetly like it better than the loose blush less messy. The only thing ibdidnt like is a lot of the blushes have shimmer and I prefer none. Great pigment and blendable easy to layer but the shimmer kills it for me.
Liz G.
salt lake city
This blush is awesome! It’s long lasting. You can build it up to get exactly where you want and not look like a clown. I just love it. There really is so much I could tell you about it but then you would need some popcorn and a phone charger. Just get it. It’s a must have.
Nadia J.
Morris Plains , NJ
Review for: The Secret's Out more...
Good for my skin and easy to build the color if needed. It looks super natural and gives me a fresh look. I purchase at the BareMinerals store as well as at Sephora. I recommend for someone who uses BareMinerals products because it builds on the benefits of their products.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I love this blush, it is the most beautiful natural Cheek color and looks good on almost any skin tone. I like that a brush comes in the compact, but it doesn’t work very well, so I like to used my angled it cosmetics blush brush.
Dana A.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: The Secret's Out more...
Love this blush! I’ve used many different kinds but this is my favorite. You only need a little bit and the color is great! Packed with color and very long lasting. It’s also very good on the skin. No reactions or dryness.
Srin Y.
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I don't ever wear blush? Is it really necessary?
Nicole G.
The brush that comes with this doesn't look like it's large enough. Has anyone used it?
shayane s.
itaquera
Esse blush serve para pele morena?
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I have the blush color "the one" it's so versatile. My mother in law sister in law and I all have the same one and it looks amazing on all our different skin tones.