BY BAREMINERALS

The One~ Light Nude Pink bareMinerals READY™ Blush enhances cheeks with alluring, stay-true buildable color. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex with antioxidants and cold-pressed camellia oil, this silky long-wearing formula delivers softer, smoother skin. Solid mineral color lasts for up to 8 hours. Blush, The One see more...

• I don't ever wear blush? Is it really necessary?5 Answers
  • The brush that comes with this doesn't look like it's large enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blushes are ok definetly like it better than the loose blush less messy. The only thing ibdidnt like is a lot of the blushes have shimmer and I prefer none. Great pigment and blendable easy to layer but the shimmer kills it for me.
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
Review for: The Aphrodisiac
This blush was too cute and compact! I love the way it applies! It looks so soft on the cheeks, and the color was amazing I would most definitely buy this BareMinerals blush again! It's one of the best ones I've ever tried!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Review for: The Aphrodisiac
This is a really natural blush, that isn't too pink, so you don't have to worry about looking like a clown. It applies easily and gives a nice natural blush to the cheeks. I love this product.
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: The Faux Pas
I love a nice rosey cheek and bare minerals gives me just that! I have very sensitive skin and all bare mineral products do not break me out or leave my skin feeling heavy or oily. The blush is true to color and lasts all day long. The only compliment is the size of the brush. It is very small and difficult to use so I just use a different blush brush
Ciara C.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Review for: The Secret's Out
My favorite blush i’ve used!! Very nice and blendable, and it lasts forever. I got it for my junior prom in high school, and I still have over half of it left!! I use it at least once a week too. Amazing product!
Andrea W.
Denton
Review for: The Natural High
This blush gives me a natural glow. In the summer when my skin is tanned, I apply this blush with only mascara and my look is complete. This blush is long lasting and will make your face simply glow. I would recommend to others as this shimmery shade is so beautiful.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
Review for: The Aphrodisiac
I really enjoy this blush. It is easy to put on and stays for a while. It has a shimmery finish and is pretty pink but it looks really good on my fair skin. It comes off pretty easily and I buy my product at Ulta Beauty. I love all bare minerals products.
Danielle C.
Andover
Review for: The Indecent Proposal
bareMinerals is always good, and their blush is no exception. It goes on very well, and a little does go along way so it is a great value. Best of all you know it’s not bad for you skin. I always try to keep bareMinerals in my makeup collection someway.
Kelsi H.
York
Review for: The Secret's Out
I am a huge fan of bareMinerals! I have been for years, and I always will be. Every product they have out on the market is such great quality, it’s all about natural beauty & I love that about the company. I will always be a customer!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: The Aphrodisiac
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I don't ever wear blush? Is it really necessary?
Nicole G.
The brush that comes with this doesn't look like it's large enough. Has anyone used it?