BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Allure Readers' Choice Best Natural Beauty Products Award Winner for Eyeshadow in 2016 and 2017.

POWER NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

SEXY NEUTRALS - This sleek bronze palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

POSH NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

BARE NEUTRALS - This sleek silver palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

Usage:

1. Gently apply from the inner lid outwards.

2. If using more than one color, gently blend together upwards and outwards.

3. Layer until your desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

• I'm in love with bare minerals but wondering how pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can t...1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented?1 Answers
bareMinerals READY® 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I have purchased two palettes from Bare Minerals and I love both of them! The Dream Sequence and Sea Glass. They are both highly pigmented, soft, easy to use, and come with great suggestion guides for application. " in 31 reviews
  • "I love Bare Minerals. These eye shadows are smooth and well pigmented. This is a great neutral everyday wear palette. " in 27 reviews
  • "Great selection of colors and lasts a long time! The casing is also very pretty! " in 10 reviews
Jαyda L.
Bakersfield
I'd gotten lax in my makeup wearing. I'd throw on a bit of mascara and lipstick and head out the door. When I saw this product in my local store, it made me want to start actually doing my makeup again. It's a beautiful selection of colors - very natural. I can mix and match the different shades on my eyes and have a pretty look without being overdone. It's perfect for work. With my pale skin, it's hard to find colors that don't look too harsh. This palette is perfect for my skin tone. I am having so much fun playing with the colors to see what kinds of looks I can get!
I hope the company keeps this product in the line up. It's wonderful, and I hope to keep it in my makeup bag from now on. bareMinerals READY® 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette
Ashley H.
Hamilton Twp, NJ
Review for: Power Neutrals more...
Hands down my favorite eye shadow! I love the colors and bare minerals products never disappoints! The selection of colors seems to be all I ever need! I’ll definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
Love this palette! The colors and beautiful with my skin tone and make my eyes pop! The price is great too!
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
Review for: Posh Neutrals more...
I was really excited when I found this Bareminerals eye palette! I love all things Bareminerals, so I had to give it a try. I love the pigmentation and texture of these shades. I have the posh palette that includes light pinks, purples, and neutral shades. This can easily go from a day to night look. Buildable and beautiful.
Katie B.
Review for: Bare Neutrals more...
I received the bare neutrals palette as a gift and I can’t get over how perfect it is. The shades are perfect for my skin tone and blue eyes. The swatches show how pigmented the glittery shades are. Easily blendable and applicable
Ashlee C.
Portal
Review for: Power Neutrals more...
I absolutely love the bareMinerals READY palettes! My only problem? They have replaced them with the GenNude ones! :( I love the packaging, the color range and they compliment blue eyes very well! Minimal fallout from the brush and they stay put throughout the work day. I am really going to miss this product now that they have discontinued it.
Haley S.
North Hampton, NH
Review for: Bare Neutrals more...
I love this pallet, it's part of my everyday wear. The colors are great by themselves or mixed together. The shiny metallic shades are my favorite and they give your eyes a slight pop without being too in your face. 11/10 would recommend to anyone.
Elise N.
Centennial
Review for: Bareminerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 The Bare Neutrals 7G/0.24Oz more...
I feel like Bare Minerals doesn’t get the attention it deserves with all these new brands. I love nude eye shadows and this palette is amazing! I feel like I can make different looks from natural to smokey. The pigmentation is great and they blend really smoothly.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
The colors are good but that’s about it. It is probably one of the worst eyeshadows. It blends well, yes. Into nothing. You can literally wipe it off whole blending! It doesn’t last, it falls off your eyes right after application. You are going to wear it under and around your eyes instead. It goes a little better with a wet application but then forget about blending.
Linda C.
Absolutely the very best eye color for the Long haul staying on through a rough work day and looking vibrant all the time.
Chloe C.
I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where can I get these products for the cheapest?
Kayla A.
Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be good for like an every day palette?
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
How does this compare to other neutral eyeshadow palettes? I'm a bit of a palette junkie, but I have quite a few other neutral ones. Will this be a standout in my collection or will it get pushed to the back in favor of others?
Jessica M.
Are these really pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!

back