BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Allure Readers' Choice Best Natural Beauty Products Award Winner for Eyeshadow in 2016 and 2017.

POWER NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

SEXY NEUTRALS - This sleek bronze palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

POSH NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

BARE NEUTRALS - This sleek silver palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

Usage:

1. Gently apply from the inner lid outwards.

2. If using more than one color, gently blend together upwards and outwards.

3. Layer until your desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

• I'm in love with bare minerals but wondering how pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can t...1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I have purchased two palettes from Bare Minerals and I love both of them! The Dream Sequence and Sea Glass. They are both highly pigmented, soft, easy to use, and come with great suggestion guides for application. " in 31 reviews
  • "I love Bare Minerals. These eye shadows are smooth and well pigmented. This is a great neutral everyday wear palette. " in 27 reviews
  • "Great selection of colors and lasts a long time! The casing is also very pretty! " in 10 reviews
Marly F.
Philadelphia
Review for: Bare Minerals The Sexy Neutrals Eyeshadow 8.0 0.24 oz by Bare Escentuals more...
It's really hard to afford but I really am a big fan of it my cousin has it and I put it on before and I really like it a lot and I wish I can have them for myself because it's a really good quality one and I would love to buy it if I could
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 - The Power Neutrals 8g/0.28oz more...
I love this set because of the pigment. It's application is very smooth. Some say it's not great, but I disagree. I think it looks beautiful and natural while also adding a nice shimmer and glow. Love it
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Ready® September Issue more...
I love the colors in this pallet. They somehow all seem to go together. The powders are so creamy and easy to put on and blend so nicely. The colors are so vibrant and build-able. It's a fun pallet to have in your collection!!
Angel W.
Little Rock, AR
My go to eye shadow palate. I love shimmery bronze colors and this is just it. A little on the small compact size for the price but the product does last a while. Will repurchase when I run out for sure.
Bree G.
I only use Bare Minerals neutral eyeshadow when I wear eyeshadow because it has a light coverage and allows my natural beauty to be exploited by highlighting the tone qualities in my skin!
Khayla J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the color palette and slight sparkle, as well as the brush that comes inside. Only issue is that it tends to fade throughout the day - might be due to the composition of the shadow.
Paige L.
Durham, NC
I LIVE for bare Minerals eyeshadow. My favorite shade is bare skin; it looks amazing with my green eyes and goes on really easy. If you're not used to loose powder shadow, it takes a little bit to get used to.
Danielle S.
Rosharon , TX
Use this daily and love it. It goes on great and lasts. I always get compliments on my makeup when I’m wearing it. Great color choices and can be combined. It is pricey though.
Leia C.
Love this for an everyday loook!! So so so stunning. The shades they chose for this pallette are perfect. They do not show up with As much
Pigment as others but I absolutely love that for a daytime loook. I don't want to look like a smokey eye girl at work .... love this palette
Kelli G.
New Brighton, MN
I love it! Mix of sparkle and matte colors that create a beautiful blend. I just learned how to do a Smokey eye and this eyeshadow is easy to manipulate and blend and layer.
Chloe C.
I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where can I get these products for the cheapest?
Kayla A.
Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be good for like an every day palette?
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
How does this compare to other neutral eyeshadow palettes? I'm a bit of a palette junkie, but I have quite a few other neutral ones. Will this be a standout in my collection or will it get pushed to the back in favor of others?
Jessica M.
Are these really pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!