BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Allure Readers' Choice Best Natural Beauty Products Award Winner for Eyeshadow in 2016 and 2017.

POWER NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

SEXY NEUTRALS - This sleek bronze palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

POSH NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

BARE NEUTRALS - This sleek silver palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

Usage:

1. Gently apply from the inner lid outwards.

2. If using more than one color, gently blend together upwards and outwards.

3. Layer until your desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

• I'm in love with bare minerals but wondering how pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can t...1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I have purchased two palettes from Bare Minerals and I love both of them! The Dream Sequence and Sea Glass. They are both highly pigmented, soft, easy to use, and come with great suggestion guides for application. " in 31 reviews
  • "I love Bare Minerals. These eye shadows are smooth and well pigmented. This is a great neutral everyday wear palette. " in 27 reviews
  • "Great selection of colors and lasts a long time! The casing is also very pretty! " in 10 reviews
Keandra A.
Elkton,KY
Review for: Posh Neutrals more...
Bare Minerals Ready eyeshadow 8.0 “The Posh Neutrals” palette is a must! The compact packaging makes this easy to take on the go and is great for an “every day” look. I personally picked this up because it offers a few pinks/purples (I typically use those colors because of my green eyes). But surprisingly, I have used every color in this palette and absolutely love it! The formulas are smooth and blend very nicely, though I wish the brush included was a bit softer.
Silver W.
Meriden, CT
I love this palette! The packaging is adorable and the eye shadows are all amazing. Each color is so good and perfect for every day wear. I love the perfect amount of sparkle and how easily they blend. The shadows glide on and wear well. The palette is the reason I kept buying more from this brand.
Elise N.
Centennial
Review for: Bareminerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 The Bare Neutrals 7G/0.24Oz more...
I feel like Bare Minerals doesn’t get the attention it deserves with all these new brands. I love nude eye shadows and this palette is amazing! I feel like I can make different looks from natural to smokey. The pigmentation is great and they blend really smoothly.
Katie H.
Review for: Bare Minerals The Sexy Neutrals Eyeshadow 8.0 0.24 oz by Bare Escentuals more...
The colors go on beautifully and have great staying power. The palette is small enough to travel with but has enough variety I don't feel like I'm missing out if I only take this on a weekend trip.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
The colors are good but that’s about it. It is probably one of the worst eyeshadows. It blends well, yes. Into nothing. You can literally wipe it off whole blending! It doesn’t last, it falls off your eyes right after application. You are going to wear it under and around your eyes instead. It goes a little better with a wet application but then forget about blending.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 - The Power Neutrals 8g/0.28oz more...
I really like this eyeshadow palette, and even the other color variations in this collection. This is the best quality Bare Minerals eyeshadow there is. The colors are very pigmented and easy to blend. You get a great color selection and the packaging is really nice. I have used eyeshadows that I like better, but this product is still really great
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Power Neutrals more...
I love this cute little palette, I also love the color they have they are really pigmented! This is my first time using it and I will be buying this product again I also love the packaging it's really cute !  I would buy this product again ! Can't wait to try more of this
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I’m not a huge eye shadow person but I’m always looking to try something new. This pallet is awesome because it has a variety of neutral colors that can be used for any occasion. I purchased mine at the bare minerals store last year for when i needed new make up to attend holiday parties. Didn’t disappoint !
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Surprisingly pretty good. This brand always offers such nice products. The prices are quite affordable too, especially for the quality. I had never tried their eyeshadow before, so this was a first time. I liked it but I like their face products even more.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love bare minerals eyeshadow pallets! They have beautiful packaging and the colors are amazing! Compared to other drug store eye shadows, this one is way better! I love how many colors I have to choose from to get different looks for night and day!
Chloe C.
I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where can I get these products for the cheapest?
Kayla A.
Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be good for like an every day palette?
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
How does this compare to other neutral eyeshadow palettes? I'm a bit of a palette junkie, but I have quite a few other neutral ones. Will this be a standout in my collection or will it get pushed to the back in favor of others?
Jessica M.
Are these really pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!