Chloe C.

I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where can I get these products for the cheapest?

Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
2 years, 3 months ago
I work at TJ maxx and lately we have been getting a lot of bare minerals makeup for cheap this pallet would go for 12.99 to 14.99 at TJ maxx. And I have also found brushes and the mineral viel there. You might have too do a little digging to find. Not a lot of the TJ Maxx's are neat. Just keep eye eye out. Maybe even Marshalls.
Mar b.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
I would say Macy's, but I think you will also be able to find it on Amazon