BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Allure Readers' Choice Best Natural Beauty Products Award Winner for Eyeshadow in 2016 and 2017.

POWER NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

SEXY NEUTRALS - This sleek bronze palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

POSH NEUTRALS - This sleek rose gold palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

BARE NEUTRALS - This sleek silver palette contains eight highly-pigmented neutral eyeshadow colors that are designed to be easily blendable and last up to 12 hours. Made with our SeaNutritive Mineral® Complex, the formula of these shadows provides skin nourishing benefits for a revitalized eye area that looks beautiful with makeup or without.

Usage:

1. Gently apply from the inner lid outwards.

2. If using more than one color, gently blend together upwards and outwards.

3. Layer until your desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

• I'm in love with bare minerals but wondering how pigmented their ...1 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be g...1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I have purchased two palettes from Bare Minerals and I love both of them! The Dream Sequence and Sea Glass. They are both highly pigmented, soft, easy to use, and come with great suggestion guides for application. " in 31 reviews
  • "I love Bare Minerals. These eye shadows are smooth and well pigmented. This is a great neutral everyday wear palette. " in 27 reviews
  • "Great selection of colors and lasts a long time! The casing is also very pretty! " in 10 reviews
Silver W.
Meriden, CT
I love this palette! The packaging is adorable and the eye shadows are all amazing. Each color is so good and perfect for every day wear. I love the perfect amount of sparkle and how easily they blend. The shadows glide on and wear well. The palette is the reason I kept buying more from this brand.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 - The Power Neutrals 8g/0.28oz more...
I love bare minerals eyeshadow pallets! They have beautiful packaging and the colors are amazing! Compared to other drug store eye shadows, this one is way better! I love how many colors I have to choose from to get different looks for night and day!
Angela M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Bare Minerals The Sexy Neutrals Eyeshadow 8.0 0.24 oz by Bare Escentuals more...
I received this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I love the colors! Don't be fooled by the name. There are some really nice bold but subtle colors in it. It's a nice palette for work when I have a presentation or something to dress up for.
Haley W.
Orchard Park, NY
I am not an experienced makeup artist but this palate is very subtle and great for those who are not as comfortable with makeup. This is a long lasting product, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Chelsea K.
West Lafayette
The colors are very attractive but very subtle. The shadow is soft on the skin and there are plenty of mix and match options. It can be paired with jeans and a sweatshirt or dressed up for a special event!
Jessie B.
I was given this palette as a gift. I use one or two colors often. I don't care for the rest of the colors. The colors I do use go on great and I always get compliments when I wear them, specially the dark brown. It has sheen and sparkles.
Katie H.
The colors go on beautifully and have great staying power. The palette is small enough to travel with but has enough variety I don't feel like I'm missing out if I only take this on a weekend trip.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
I really like this eyeshadow palette, and even the other color variations in this collection. This is the best quality Bare Minerals eyeshadow there is. The colors are very pigmented and easy to blend. You get a great color selection and the packaging is really nice. I have used eyeshadows that I like better, but this product is still really great
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Power Neutrals more...
I love this cute little palette, I also love the color they have they are really pigmented! This is my first time using it and I will be buying this product again I also love the packaging it's really cute !  I would buy this product again ! Can't wait to try more of this
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I’m not a huge eye shadow person but I’m always looking to try something new. This pallet is awesome because it has a variety of neutral colors that can be used for any occasion. I purchased mine at the bare minerals store last year for when i needed new make up to attend holiday parties. Didn’t disappoint !
Chloe C.
I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where can I get these products for the cheapest?
Kayla A.
Is this palette pigmented and easily bendable? Also can this be good for like an every day palette?
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
How does this compare to other neutral eyeshadow palettes? I'm a bit of a palette junkie, but I have quite a few other neutral ones. Will this be a standout in my collection or will it get pushed to the back in favor of others?
Jessica M.
Are these really pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!