BY BAREMINERALS #71 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Give your skin a natural luminosity that is similar to the dewiness of a toddler s skin with bareMinerals Clear Radiance. Clear Radiance contains complexion boosting minerals that can be mixed, worn over, or under bareMinerals to enhance the appearance of the skin.  The overall effect is the illusion of having glowing, youthful skin that looks healthy and vibrant.  Clear Radiance is versatile and can be used for lips and can be used wet or dry on the eyes. Benefits: Achieves a natural-looking luminosity that is most similar in nature to the dewiness of a child s skin. Can be used all over for a fresh dewy look, over blush to brighten up cheeks, or under to create a sheer glow. Just a sweep gives you a soft glow to your complexion. Powder, Clear Radiance

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone kn...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michell C.
Michell C.
Love this brand of makeup! I've tried numerous brands & shades of blush over the years. I have super fair skin. Don't want to obviously be wearing blush, just want a little added glow & definition to my face. My go to product for this is bareMinerals "Clear Radiance" all over face color. It has a subtle pink glow. The "Bare Radiance" all over color has more of a peach tone to it, which is pretty yet not quite the right shade for my very fair skin with cool undertones. Both the "Clear" & "Bare" Radiance shades have a very very subtle shimmer to them. It's not glittery nor in your face sparkly. Just a lovely & subtle glow. It doesn't take a large amount of these products to achieve the look I desire, so I don't have to repurchase them more than once every 12 - 16 months. A little product goes a long way.
Emily  G.
Emily G.
Review for: I. D. Face Color Clear 0. 0
This product can be found at Bare Minerals boutiques, Sephora, and Ulta. It retails for $21 but I got mine for half that during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale. I don't think this product was meant to function as a highlighter. After I finish applying my Bare Minerals Matte powder foundation, I like to sweep this over my whole face and put a little extra on my forehead, cheekbones, and nose. It gives me the perfect glow. (P.S. I am extremely fair with pink undertones.)
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of loose powder, but I will say I like this one. Not only is this brand well known, it also has great products. A little on the higher price range. This exact warm radiance is the most amazing color for a sun kissed "bronze" look. I would mainly use to contour, but can use all over. Very light weight, not too shimmery, and stays on just for the right amount of time.
Venessa L.
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This bronzer is amazing, I use it everyday on top of my foundation and on my neck as well. Looks natural and feels light. It gives a sunkissed bronze look without looking too dark or orangy. I have oily, acne prone skin and this bronzer does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out, which is one of the pros for all the baremineral products I have used.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Review for: Pur Radiance
I absolutely love the Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance! This product is stunning! It's glowly and luminous. I have repurchased this product twice and will continue to repurchase it. It has earned Holy Grail status in my collection. You can purchase at both Sephora and Ulta which I love. I highly recommend you check this product out.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Radiance is one of my must have beauty products. This tiny jar makes your skin glow every day and it lasts! A little bit really goes a long way. I brush this on the tops of my cheeks, my forehead, and the tip of my nose daily and I have been using the same jar for two years. It really pulls all your makeup together for that natural, radiant glow.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Flat Rock, MI
bareMinerals is my absolute FAVORITE powder. I love how light weight it is on my face, and also that there isn't that "cosmetic smell" to it. The almost iridescence that the powder has is also a bonus. It photographs well and keeps shine at bay, while still providing coverage. I have been buying this for years and will continue to do so! :)
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
I actually have this in a travel size kit, it is very convenient when you have to be on the go and carrying all your make up in different bags can be a hassle. I use this when I am in a hurry . It leaves a natural finish, you can barely notice that you have something on. If you like a natural look then this is your perfect match.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Burlingame, CA
I've used this product for years! I absolutely love it. You can build it up, and it doesn't look cakey. Although, I strongly recommend using a setting spray to lay down the powder. I have combination dry/oily skin and this lasts all day on me. It feels like weight, like you're not wearing anything and it looks natural as well!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I wanted to like this product but I just don't. Regardless of how little I used and how many times t tapped, my face looked orange. No warmth here, just orange. I have fair skin so this may work just fine for others. I feel it is a bit pricey compared to the many lower priced products that are out there.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Leigh H.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this